Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Know What's Ridiculous

GreenTea's Avatar 99.9% SHY BT Rep: +2
    Sometimes I'll download a freeleech to boost ratio,
    but I don't download it AGAIN. My connection is too slow for that kind of abuse.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    If i was staff, i would ban the seedboxes on freeleech torrents, this privilege has to be for home users only

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well that freeleech may help users with low ratios to raise it, so they can download what they want afterwards. What is ridiculous is like anon said there are some morons with seedboxes snatching freeleech to boost their ratio (which is already over9000), while not having any interest in content
    btw seems like a good movie

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    GreenTea's Avatar 99.9% SHY BT Rep: +2
    I bet it's also the people with seedboxes who have a lot of invites. Bummer.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by geff_chang View Post
    I bet it's also the people with seedboxes who have a lot of invites. Bummer.
    Of course not, only in some cases

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    If i was staff, i would ban the seedboxes on freeleech torrents, this privilege has to be for home users only
    just impossible to do

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You know what's really ridiculous ? That it's minus 22C with a windchill of -37C and I just had to shovel snow again for the fourth time in the last week.

That and Steven Tyler on American Idol .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You know what's really ridiculous ? That it's minus 22C with a windchill of -37C and I just had to shovel snow again for the fourth time in the last week.

It's only -33 with the windchill here. Suck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yes, because having people inject fake data into the swarm so that they don't even have to bother seeding and can just hit and run the entire site is a much better solution.
    "Injecting fake data into the swarm"

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I duno if this fits in here.. I tried to download a file off demonoid.. It fuckin' tok 2days for a slutty-size of 2GB. Now, I went to sleep that night and woke up seeing that uTorrent gave the whole upload speed to demonoid, buffd me up with 8GB. NOW - the worst thing is that: the torrent was linkd to 7 different trackers. and geez, I din't get any ratio for that on demonoid.
    Demonoid doesn't care about your ratio. Meaning nothing will happen to you nor the guys that maybe have a sucky one on that torrent because you "overseeded" it.

If you want your ratio to count next time, avoid external torrents and edit the tracker URLs so that only Demonoid's is present.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It's only -33 with the windchill here. Suck it.
    -39 with the windchill here. Clearly I'm winning.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast