Thread: Article: Calif. man used Facebook to hack women's e-mails

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Virtual Rape, that's a new one lol
    So he stole photos that the women were sending out anyway lol. A six year sentence seems a bit harsh considering you hear about people committing actual rape and getting less than that

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    Wonder if she lost her Virtual Virginity?
    ya duke six years seems a bit harsh and where are they going to put him in prison with real rapist and killers?
    Was the guy wrong "yes" and I'm afraid will see more and more of this type of thing going on.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    LancelotSA
    Quote Originally Posted by duke0102 View Post
    So he stole photos that the women were sending out anyway lol. A six year sentence seems a bit harsh considering you hear about people committing actual rape and getting less than that
    Seriously can you not see the issue with it?

Let's look at it another way shall we. Your girlfriend has sex with you. I track her down and rape her. According to your logic, what is wrong with that? She was after all already putting out and having sex with you so why shouldn't I just take a turn.

Rather than consider a lesser sentence for this you should be petitioning for harsher sentences for rape... although I would really be interested to find out where you live if you only get six years for rape there!

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Ill stop you now LancelotSA as you clearly miss the point. The virtual world IS different from the real world, and embarrassing picture is different from actual rape and I hope you can appreciate the difference.

I've been reading that statutory rape in ohio its 3-5 years and in Texas it's 2-20 so my source for this information is based on real world facts.

You've clearly taken this the wrong way to go off on one and get a response aka Trolling

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LancelotSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duke0102 View Post
    Seriously can you not see the issue with it?

Let's look at it another way shall we. Your girlfriend has sex with you. I track her down and rape her. According to your logic, what is wrong with that? She was after all already putting out and having sex with you so why shouldn't I just take a turn.

Rather than consider a lesser sentence for this you should be petitioning for harsher sentences for rape... although I would really be interested to find out where you live if you only get six years for rape there!
    Wft are you smoking!