Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Whatbox.ca review

Tell me how to download files from WhatBox HTTP protocol directly from a web browser.

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    ask the whatbox support team.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    been using this for a while now nothing but love over here

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    ask the whatbox support team.
    Unfortunately you can not ask for tech support it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Good review been using for about a year now and I have no problems. There were some times some servers went down but were quick to let you know and even extended the month. Support have always been very fast, within houror a day maximum depending on timezone, I suppose.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    watchintv
    I have been using whatbox.ca for a few months now, I was previously with another provider mentioned in this thread. I thought they were ok perf wise but I was new and didn't know any better, I left because they were not particularly good at answering questions and dealing with support issues.

I am so happy I switched to whatbox.ca, the product is first rate, even though the advertised speed was less than the other provider I am seeing much faster realized speeds than I was before, the price is a little bit less and the support is nothing short of excellent.
    I have had a couple of support issues, and the response has been super fast, less than an hour, usually a few minutes and generally very helpful and informative. I have even made a suggestion on how they might change something and they implemented the change it in a matter of a few hours.

If you are thinking of trying a new provider, give whatbox.ca a try, friendly, helpful and responsive staff means a lot to me. I give them top marks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234