Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: NoOrdanairyFamily

  1. #1
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,008
    is pretty damned good any other new merrkin series I should be watching for

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,008
    lol ihas 42" plasma for the watching on,want to know if there are any good horror/scifi series starting in the modetrue blood,warehouse 13 dexter stuff

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    is pretty damned good any other new merrkin series I should be watching for
    It's terrible. If you like that you might even like The Cape.

    Hello, btw. Is there a return to the spreadsheets and spaceships in the cards at all?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    536
    Anyone else tired of family dramas?

    Get out there and investigate the world you lazy writers.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    lwant to know if there are any good horror/scifi series starting in the modetrue blood,warehouse 13 dexter stuff
    The American version of Being Human just started .I've so far only watched the first episode but it was pretty good. Also there's Lost Girl not good but maybe considering you like No Ordinary Family and so your standards obviously aren't that high you might find it worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    is pretty damned good any other new merrkin series I should be watching for
    It's terrible. If you like that you might even like The Cape.
    So much about The Cape is bad but it still looks like James Joyce next to Ordinary Family .
    It's all Meg's fault.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •