Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Standby Practically Shuts Down

BANNED
    it was hot mainly because i was burning like crazy.... not to mention read my other thread.... both problems could be together

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Just wondering why you would want to touch the drive mine gets hot can feel it through the case where it is doesn't bother me been in for 20 months now and still going the bigger the faster the hotter they get.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    it doesnt bother me either.... we got off-topic lol.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by DWk@8 November 2003 - 06:23
    it was hot mainly because i was burning like crazy.... not to mention read my other thread.... both problems could be together
    Define "burning like crazy" please, and what other thread are you referring to?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    weh nmy pc goes into standby it shuts off my connection to the router so i get disconnected from the lan...there is no need to use standby if you was downlaoding a file over night with my pc cause it would disconnect from the lan...does any one know why it does this?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by clocker+8 November 2003 - 14:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 8 November 2003 - 14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@8 November 2003 - 06:23
    it was hot mainly because i was burning like crazy.... not to mention read my other thread.... both problems could be together&nbsp;
    Define "burning like crazy" please, and what other thread are you referring to? [/b][/quote]
    burning like crazy.... burning LOTS of cds....

this is the other thread http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...ic=80029&st=15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12