Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you look at the toilet paper after you whipe yer ass?

tesco's Avatar woowoo

2. Lounge   -   #22
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Brilliant! That's a great way to save time (two birds with one stone, like).

-doobs

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

'Think' is not a word we use when we refer to that kidney in your skull. Keep reading, though, you might find out how to wipe your own arse. Not today, though.

Only last week you were still using your soiled nappies for shower caps. I asked your mum about this but I couldn't make out word she was saying. She had a labrador's penis in that Ground Zero we all affectionately refer to as her mouth. More strange, though, is the fact that you've never even been near a shower. And rain doesn't count, you fucking hick.
    Even from a spastic cunt such as yourself, chavis, I expected a post of higher quality. "your mom jokes" require little to no "think"ing as you have displayed with flying spastic colors.

Also as I stated previously, I don't wipe my ass I use a bidet to clean my ass. But don't think I'm retarded for not wiping my own ass, I still recognize an ass wipe when I see one. And you sir, would fall under that classification.
    @TvControlsU Who the hell are you..

@chavis. I'm not up for it anymore. Lets keep it hostile for sure, but it has gone over the top of pop. I don't like ruining peoples debates. So I suggests we don't and kep it to clever remarks, and keep the daggers where no one can see them. I'm just not up for it.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    @chavis. I'm not up for it anymore. Lets keep it hostile for sure, but it has gone over the top of pop. I don't like ruining peoples debates. So I suggests we don't and kep it to clever remarks, and keep the daggers where no one can see them. I'm just not up for it.
    When have you had a "clever remark" or a "dagger"? Feel free to post links to yer scorchers...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I have a better question , do you wipe front to back or back to front ? Just wondering .
    Last edited by peat moss; 02-01-2011 at 02:34 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    <------------- back to front, then front to back, then back to front again

7. Lounge   -   #27
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I have a better question , do you wipe front to back or back to front ? Just wondering .
    something like magnet???
    Teh n00b.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    no way :|

9. Lounge   -   #29
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Short of sticking your head up your ass how else would you know if all the shit is gone from your ass?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Lounge   -   #30
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    <------------- back to front, then front to back, then back to front again
    Hey typical mod , always cleaning up someone else shit .... Hi Barbie how you doing .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast