Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Have] The Black Hand(CN), BH,TT [Want] FTN, Pedros, iTS, TS, E.X.I.G.O, Seed Box

Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    If you are and your site doesn't log the IPs of the apps then I would have to wonder what kind of site you or others are running. I would consider it to be kinda sloppy or careless.
    And some would consider it to respect its users' privacy, by not logging their IPs. You can't please everyone, I guess.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    And some would consider it to respect its users' privacy, by not logging their IPs. You can't please everyone, I guess.
    But the reality is that all (or I would assume most) log IPs except TorrentDay (lmao). And that is only what they say. We are asking for profile links amongst other things and the logging of IPs is not to exploit their privacy but in a way protecting ours against dupe accounts and traders. Nothing is foolproof but some things are more helpful than others and at least act as a possible deterrent. And as a tool for me to sift out crap apps as atm I am processing most of them and probably approved the very one this guy is offering.

Back sorta on topic of this guys offer. Let me add that this offer is all the worse because we are not hardcore on these apps. We are welcoming most everyone atm. At least those that can fill one out properly...With or without a translator. We are not attempting to be leet or secret. If you can't get as far as he did and get your app approved then, well...nuff said.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-28-2011 at 04:58 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    If you are and your site doesn't log the IPs of the apps then I would have to wonder what kind of site you or others are running. I would consider it to be kinda sloppy or careless. But to each his own.
    unfortunately that site/ tracker is to n00b to have any app system

We are not attempting to be leet or secret.
    and still using that login system?
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-28-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post

Dude, you need to stop digging a hole. Or at least stop laughing at the end of every sentence. So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive? The very login suystem you PMed me about on another site asking for the code to? It goes right in with what I said before...

...but in a way protecting ours against dupe accounts and traders. Nothing is foolproof but some things are more helpful than others and at least act as a possible deterrent.
    Stop, while you are not ahead...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-28-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    We will see about that when we get the first review of their site.
    And if they will ask for their URL to be filtered.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    We will see about that when we get the first review of their site.
    And if they will ask for their URL to be filtered.
    There was already a request by another staff member in the BT sectio to remove the filter by TheDog.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    but people cant post TBH URL on public? this thing kinda mess up..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Dude, you need to stop digging a hole. Or at least stop laughing at the end of every sentence.
    Use of smilies prevent that particular post from being seen as a dumb post...
    So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive?
    self contradicting, isn't it?
    Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly.
    The very login suystem you PMed me about on another site asking for the code to? It goes right in with what I said before...
    cause, I like the 'way' the login system had been made by the coder, not because of the act that it is (was) assosiated with a very secretive tracker, cn. At the end of the day, I want to learn coding & new way to implement old things, and that have no relation with torrent or bt world. Unfortunately, when I''m writting this post, I really dunno how do you think about this matter. ^^
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-28-2011 at 07:55 PM.
    Teh n00b.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    but people cant post TBH URL on public? this thing kinda mess up..
    I just read the rules and didn't see anything about the URL.

http://theblackhand.me/

There, hope that clears that up.

Use of smilies prevent that particular post from being seen as a dumb post...
    So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive?
    self contradicting, isn't it?
    Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly.
    Unless, a smiley is used properly it can make your post look dumb. You were using the "lol" smiley which means you laughed at the end of each sentence.

In regards to your self contradicting comment. It was you that associated my "not leet and secretive" comment to our login. You are picking apart your own crappy statement...

Notice the laughing smiley as well...Which I take as you laughing at me and my logic or in arrogance of how smart your comment is. Either way, your smileys make me take your thoughts and opinions less seriously. So I would stick with the "Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly."
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-28-2011 at 10:40 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I just read the rules and didn't see anything about the URL.

http://theblackhand.me/

There, hope that clears that up.
    redrat himself tell that on irc. in case you miss the speech, ask him yourself

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast