Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Have] The Black Hand(CN), BH,TT [Want] FTN, Pedros, iTS, TS, E.X.I.G.O, Seed Box

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I just read the rules and didn't see anything about the URL.

http://theblackhand.me/

There, hope that clears that up.
    redrat himself tell that on irc. in case you miss the speech, ask him yourself
    If it was a big deal it would be in the rules. I see this as a few desperate persons trying to prove me wrong and continually grasping at straws. Give it up. I mean wtf?! Is it so hard for you to say either nothing at all or "thanks bumrocks, I didn't know that!".

There are many people here and elsewhere in the BT realm that are smarter than me. The difference here is I know when I am being schooled and nobody has yet to school me in this thread or refuses to recognize the fact when they are...It is okay to be wrong people. I am not always right either.

Whether you meant to or not...I like redrat. Gonna start calling him that! If you didn't it is redhat.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 01-28-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i guess i just read redrat said no and you said yes. but since you make that clear, (after all, its not in the rules) i guess i cant ignore what redrat said now. thanks bumrocks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Maybe it's new for you
    so, you mean to say that it is an old technique?
    yes , very old but the probleme is if this invite is limited by time , if its not confirmed in 2days for example it will be not utilisable something like that.
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Notice the laughing smiley as well...Which I take as you laughing at me and my logic or in arrogance of how smart your comment is. Either way, your smileys make me take your thoughts and opinions less seriously. So I would stick with the "Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly."
    in sort, the 2nd one is correct.
    Teh n00b.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123