Thread: Mulders Move

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I hope your move to Brighton goes well,one piece of advice do not wear to much pink when you go out on the razz

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Mulder doesn't move. He just peers out the windae sternly and those big girls' blouses the plate tectonicsof the infrastructure (whay hey!) just tend to sidle up to him sheepishly out fear and lust.

He worked out a deal with god after about the 17th time he moved. Apparently there's not enough hours in Eternity. Wherever the fuck that is, like.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ewe guise

took ages to get sorted, this has been one of the more difficult moves involving both trains and buses the house is alright lyke, the lezzers seem ok, neither would get it though as always seems to be the way with real life rug munchers. they're nice enough people though, not met the third person yet, not till next month she moves in.

they have 4 cats, i dislike cats. I was on the interwebs late last night typing out an email, my bedroom door closed and all of a sudden a cat popped its head out from under the bed then disappeared again quick as anything, scared the shit out of me!

Also, the family who live next door have an autistic son, he makes a bit of noise at night and i think his bedroom must be on the other side of mine, he was whistling last night for about 20 minutes, it was quite eerie at first, like some sort of sadistic serial killer but it’s not an issue really, my own brother is autistic so it’s nothing new.

One plus is they have Virgin tellybox in the front room, my last place just had 4 channels. Now I can watch bear grills before work every morning!1
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 01-27-2011 at 08:25 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i forgot how weird moving is lyke, was at the last place for more than a year. in a new city now with a relitively new jawb and have changed phone numbers/mobile too (not for any suspicious reasons lyke) - everythings quite alien atm

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thinking london next year

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    scotland