Thread: Are All Cab Drivers In Usa This Dangerous?

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    In the Sun Newspaper today -

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Maybe it had a royal Licence. UK.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Is that you FUKMan?

j/k.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    ROFLAO

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    lol i heard the cab drivers in Boston are linked to bin laden wich is funny because one time my mom and me were in a taxi and she was talking about how she is afraid to fly and the taxi driver said don't worry i will come on the plane with u the a couple of years later 9-11 happened oh yea and the driver was like a middle eastern man ahhh

6. Lounge   -   #6
    The cab drivers in Boston are dicks. I had a meeting at one of the hotels at Logan. I went to the wrong hotel and was going to be late for the meeting so I hailed a cab instead of paying for parking twice. The guy wall pissed that I was only going across the airport, not into the city. He got out of the cab and starting yelling at the cabstand guy. Then the cab fare was almost $10 (for a half mile ride??). I hand the guy a $20 and gets all huffy and says he has no change. Uh right, I believe that. He must have thought I was from out of town. Lucky for him I was late so I didn't have time to argue. I let him keep the change (I put it on my expenses anyway). Normally I would have called his dispatcher on the phone to complain. Just threatening to do that will usually make the driver see things your way.