Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: chavis is cunt (AKA me no write simple sentence correct)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    this thread still alive
    i have good mood now. i left everything behind.
    now chavis, dont hijacked me again next time
    i'll make you pay.
    double
    Please direct me to the imaginary place where you made me pay. The rest of the post was impressively incomprehensible. Has the village goat left gnarly stumps of your fingers in a bizarre goat-wank gone horribly wrong? That'll be it.

You couldn't possibly be that stupid. Maybe the goat ejaculated in your eyeballs and you just can't properly see the keyboard.

Either way, that pesky goat needs a spanking. And I hear you're the man for the job, goat-boy.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    It's not without bias I swear to keep this thread alive. The wonder of such a thing.
    Well, I'll just sit here fucking trembling, shredding fingernails in apprehension of your forthcoming assault, shall I?

No wait, that's right, you're a sad lickle . But hey, we knew that already. The only person who ever acknowledges your non-presence on this forum is my good self. And that's only to underline what a horrendously ridiculous spastic monkey-gobbler you are. You've got it all. Dumb as a turd, illiterate, delusional of your capabilities and ultimately a pathetic little coward.

Run away, little girl, run away.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    change in topic's name... I guess something is coming.. someone is cumming.. (corrected)
    Teh n00b.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    change in topic's name... I guess something is coming.. someone is cumming.. (corrected)
    Nope. That didn't make any sense either.

I'm gonna guess your native language.

Pig?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    It's not without bias I swear to keep this thread alive. The wonder of such a thing.
    Well, I'll just sit here fucking trembling, shredding fingernails in apprehension of your forthcoming assault, shall I?

No wait, that's right, you're a sad lickle . But hey, we knew that already. The only person who ever acknowledges your non-presence on this forum is my good self. And that's only to underline what a horrendously ridiculous spastic monkey-gobbler you are. You've got it all. Dumb as a turd, illiterate, delusional of your capabilities and ultimately a pathetic little coward.

Run away, little girl, run away.
    Aren't you just a bowl of fun

I hate to go cherry picking amongst your comments but I thought "Dumb as a turd" was an enjoyment of itself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345