Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Clone Wars Cartoon

Originally posted by Ma5t3rM1nD+9 November 2003 - 02:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ma5t3rM1nD @ 9 November 2003 - 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@9 November 2003 - 01:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Memento
    @8 November 2003 - 23:56
    the are doin 20 3min long cartoons, that does equal a whole hour

go back to 4th grade and you can figure it out
    Maybe he means the ads and bullshit I never watched that shit and don&#39;t wanna watch it but did they stick commercials into those 3 minutes? [/b][/quote]
    no idea i just downloaded it

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    yeah, whats the point of marketing it like its a 1 hour show when its 3 minutes every time. i know it will equal one hour in like march of next year but its just a scam to have more ppl watch cartoon network. i mean they had pokemon the movie on afterwards

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Double Agent
    i like to see natalie portman naked...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    demand your money back.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+9 November 2003 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 &#064; 9 November 2003 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Memento@8 November 2003 - 23:56
    the are doin 20 3min long cartoons, that does equal a whole hour
    go back to 4th grade and you can figure it out [/b][/quote]

wats ur problem????????? you rather there not be any clone wars cartoons just because there are split up into 20 parts. Like i said, its still an hours worth of cartoon. surely thats better than nofin. i&#39;m not goin to go out of my way to watch them on tv, ill just wait till all the tv-rips are on mirc, or k-lite, and ill d/l them all in and hour or 2.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by [email protected]@9 November 2003 - 09:28
    demand your money back.
    exactly. if you pay about &#036;30 per month for basic cable, 3 minutes is worth something like 1/5th of a penny. so if you watch 4 of these in a month and feel that they are a ripoff, then you&#39;re entitled to approximately a 1 penny refund from george lucas.

i think the best way to get a refund would be to write a letter to george lucas and send it to him via first class USPS mail, which costs 37 cents. i&#39;m sure that after he reads your statement of dissatisfaction with the first four episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon series, he will send you a penny. or you could wait until the series is finished, and try to get a nickel refund for the whole thing.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    exactly. if you pay about &#036;30 per month for basic cable, 3 minutes is worth something like 1/5th of a penny. so if you watch 4 of these in a month and feel that they are a ripoff, then you&#39;re entitled to approximately a 1 penny refund from george lucas.

i think the best way to get a refund would be to write a letter to george lucas and send it to him via first class USPS mail, which costs 37 cents. i&#39;m sure that after he reads your statement of dissatisfaction with the first four episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon series, he will send you a penny. or you could wait until the series is finished, and try to get a nickel refund for the whole thing.&nbsp;
    &nbsp;

You got that right&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    i would be willing to spen the 35 cents to get a one penny check refund from george lucas just for collector value hehe

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    yeah that collectors check sounds good. but i feel ripped off because there is so much hype for it. i mean they make it seem like its a one hour show.

and then thety go calling it a "micro-mini-series", cmon now

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    wow people.

its on cable, not premium tv.... how can you really be "ripped off"

did you start your cable this month, and only this month, just so you could see the clone wars toons, and only them? then maybe you could be "ripped off"

for one, the animation is fantastic. two, the ability to see more of the SW saga in some form or another, that is actually "cannon" is huge, let alone that the fact that is pretty much free and on tv.

3rd, they said ages ago, when it was first in development, that they would be "shorts", ie, between other cartoons and what not, most big star wars fans knew that months ago, so sorry for your disapoinment.

if you feel you wasted your 3 minutes... you can just not watch another episode, and not worry about it... but id bet those that do will still download the dvd rip...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12