Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Clone Wars Cartoon

Poster
    yeah i just saw STCW chapter 1 last night and it was 1 MINUTE LONG. i mean who the fuck wants to watch it if its one minute long?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    how much did you pay to see it?

that should be a factor in how much of a "ripped off" feeling yer entitled to.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    Maybe George Lucas is going mad in his old age, would explain why hardly anyone enjoyed the 2 newest movies as much.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yeah but Phantom Menace was still more compelling than those Matrix sequels.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    yea 3 minutes and 35 seconds of decent cartoon
    but i expected at least a 30 minute toon
    so kudos to Cartoon Network for the hype job but a big FU for the lack of satifaction with the end product
    although the bottom line is they did it so they can market a one hour cartoon dvd sometime in August for 19.99
    briliant marketing for crap

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    then don't watch it. rent the dvd next year. problem solved. people on the internet sure enjoy bitching about the least important crap.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by tarzan@8 November 2003 - 21:29
    yea 3 minutes and 35 seconds of decent cartoon
    but i expected at least a 30 minute toon
    so kudos to Cartoon Network for the hype job but a big FU for the lack of satifaction with the end product
    although the bottom line is they did it so they can market a one hour cartoon dvd sometime in August for 19.99
    briliant marketing for crap
    yeah its bs i saw it on suprnova and was like shit yeah! the thing was like 70mb and is about the same size as any tvrip and it ended up being 3 fucking minutes! they are even advertising it as a full show! its so fucking retarded

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    the are doin 20 3min long cartoons, that does equal a whole hour, i havent seen them yet, but ill judge them and the idea, once ive seen them all

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Memento@8 November 2003 - 23:56
    the are doin 20 3min long cartoons, that does equal a whole hour
    go back to 4th grade and you can figure it out

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+9 November 2003 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 9 November 2003 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Memento@8 November 2003 - 23:56
    the are doin 20 3min long cartoons, that does equal a whole hour
    go back to 4th grade and you can figure it out [/b][/quote]
    Maybe he means the ads and bullshit I never watched that shit and don&#39;t wanna watch it but did they stick commercials into those 3 minutes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast