Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A request

  1. #1
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,671
    Please stop arbitrarily closing active threads that are "off-topic" .
    Just because they are of no interest or value to you does not mean that they are of no interest or value to anyone.

    Also please don't tell me that there is "a Lounge for that sort of thing" because topics ,like conversations have a tendency to evolve and what was originally "off-topic" becomes ( apparently unbelievably to some) the new gist of the thread .

    If you disagree I perfectly understand since not everyone has read Fahrenheit 451.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,731
    Topics which have gone to umpteen pages in an 'on-topic' section and haven't had an on-topic post in days, will be closed. If people want to troll or post facepalm images, there is the Lounge for that sort of thing.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,671
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

    Also please don't tell me that there is "a Lounge for that sort of thing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    If people want to troll or post facepalm images, there is the Lounge for that sort of thing.




    Please don't troll my thread.

    Btw the whole bt section isn't really suppose to be taken seriously is it?
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,731
    I wouldn't use the word "seriously" but the discussions should be kept to topic, yes.

    The sections that traditionally have not been moderated with as much formality are the Lounge, Movies & TV, Games, Music, Books/Comics, and Sports. It isn't as if the Bittorrent section is heavily moderated or something.
    Last edited by Skiz; 01-30-2011 at 12:35 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I wouldn't use the word "seriously" but the discussions should be kept to topic, yes.

    The sections that traditionally have not been moderated with as much formality are the Lounge, Movies & TV, Games, Music, Books/Comics, and Sports. It isn't as if the Bittorrent section is heavily moderated or something.
    So, then, you are making the rare exception to simply kill fun/conversation you don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Would have to agree not to close threads like that...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •