Page 1 of 59 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 582

Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

  1. #1
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834

    Angry

    URL: edited.. fake site as described by aom's sysop. So, reved to avoid confusion

    That site have the heading: AOMs recruit site

    from news section:

    Jan-30-11 - Welcome //Posted by Lenaud01

    Hi,
    Because of the high demand on emails for users to join us on AOM, Weve decided to make our own recruit site,
    Which we hope will then give you the chance of joining AOM in the future
    The site is fully automated for user stats, So only promoted VIPs here will be considered for joining AOM,

    We are strictly looking for uploaders, and users who can contribute towards AOMs future, not only in file content, but in knowledge
    So please do not ask us for invites, or anyone else on this site, as we will ask you to join us in good time thanks
    Leeches will never get invited into AOM sorry

    This is a very basic site, as we are looking only for recruits to AOM,
    So there is no forums, and only 4 magic catagories to upload too,
    1 :- Magic Dvds
    2 :- Magic DVDrips
    3 :- Magic Ebooks
    4 :- Everything Else

    Anyone wishing to help, and make a kind donation to the AOM servers may pm me for the information thanks
    This simply means you have to donate to get promoted to vip and hence invite of AOM..
    This sucks for someone who wanna join aom for good purpose, but indeed a very good reson for teh traders to be happy.

    Only 12 members (including 1 sysop) at this time, without any torrent, and Im eager to see what happens next

    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-31-2011 at 05:12 AM.
    Teh n00b.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by yamudihim View Post
    am i that son of a bitch

    how could i be that son of a bitch

    dead fucking bitch

    is dead ...

    hey bijoy ..

    do you see something in the newspapers

    the nations ..

    i think its like 100 people , getting angry all around world..

    is that call protests ?

    and that was not it ..

    we are all going to die ...

    yea
    JDie's back!
    Teh n00b.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    c.han's Avatar movie collector BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    416
    1. Where did you find AOM and what do you know about AOM?
    2. How old are you and which country do you come from?
    3. How long are you into magic?
    4. What does magic mean for you?
    5. Are you a member of a magic circle/association/club and if so which one?
    6. How much time per week do you spend on magic?
    7. What kind of magic are you in to?
    8. How much money do you spend on buying props and magic dvds/books etc?
    9. Do you have some performances online (like youtube) and if so can we see them?
    10. Where did you get your magic from so far?
    11. How many magic dvds/ebooks do you have? And if you have a list, please include that to your reply.
    12. What is your experience level with torrents and ripping dvds?
    13. How long do you keep your files seeding?
    14. What is your upload speed?
    15. On what other torrent sites are you and what are your ratios there?
    16. What do you do think you have to offer to AOM?

    please answer the guestions and sent to this mail: admin@artofmisdirection.com
    admin will return you
    Last edited by c.han; 01-30-2011 at 01:51 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by c.han View Post
    1. Where did you find AOM and what do you know about AOM?
    2. How old are you and which country do you come from?
    3. How long are you into magic?
    4. What does magic mean for you?
    5. Are you a member of a magic circle/association/club and if so which one?
    6. How much time per week do you spend on magic?
    7. What kind of magic are you in to?
    8. How much money do you spend on buying props and magic dvds/books etc?
    9. Do you have some performances online (like youtube) and if so can we see them?
    10. Where did you get your magic from so far?
    11. How many magic dvds/ebooks do you have? And if you have a list, please include that to your reply.
    12. What is your experience level with torrents and ripping dvds?
    13. How long do you keep your files seeding?
    14. What is your upload speed?
    15. On what other torrent sites are you and what are your ratios there?
    16. What do you do think you have to offer to AOM?

    please answer the guestions and sent to this mail: admin@artofmisdirection.com
    admin will return you
    now wtf is this?? another twist or starting of e-drama??? I thought that magic sites are different.. But now they are proving that they are just the same.
    Teh n00b.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    pressing ur thnx button
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    now wtf is this?? another twist or starting of e-drama??? I thought that magic sites are different.. But now they are proving that they are just the same.
    Well, if someone in particular shows up in this thread, it could get REALLY good, and put normal sites to shame. Magicians take their stuff very seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Magicians take their stuff very seriously.
    really?? I thought that they are just like some other users who just uses very fast connectin or seedbox to grab files, seeding them & then deleting them...
    Even now, I'm learning new things everyday !!!!
    Teh n00b.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    pressing ur thnx button
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Magicians take their stuff very seriously.
    really?? I thought that they are just like some other users who just uses very fast connectin or seedbox to grab files, seeding them & then deleting them...
    Even now, I'm learning new things everyday !!!!
    It's one of the only niches that truly are way more about the content than the torrenting, and if you know anything about the magic world, you know that it's a very tight lipped community. Penn and Teller are the exception, not the rule. I would guess they are pretty well despised by most of the professional magician community.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8

    Urgent

    Dont be fooled by a person who gets fun out of scamming AOM. This is NOT the real AOM site. The only original domain for the Art Of Misdirection is: www.artofmisdirection.com
    All other names that LOOK similar, are NOT the real site.


    Trust me.. I know... because I'm the admin of the site.

    And sorry for all people that are looking for invites: there are none. We have stopped taking members for 2,5 years now. It's only possible to become a member if you have friends on AOM with the highest members status (icon). Only on very rare occasions we allow new members in. If you want to be put on the waiting list, you can email me at artofmisdirection@gmail.com.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    if you know anything about the magic world,
    sorry, but I don't know anything about magic.. Absolutely 0 idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    Dont be fooled by a person who gets fun out of scamming AOM. This is NOT the real AOM site. The only original domain for the Art Of Misdirection is: www.artofmisdirection.com
    All other names that LOOK similar, are NOT the real site.


    Trust me.. I know... because I'm the admin of the site.

    thanks for the clarification..
    This wil save a lot of honest & wanted members from harassment.

    May be I'll send a e-mail to that email ID someday...

    EDIT:: btw, how can anyone know whether you are teh 'real' or not.
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-30-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: punk ^_^
    Teh n00b.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    852
    i think if people want magic stuff with no hassle, better go for bitme & demonoid.




Page 1 of 59 12341151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •