Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    31.01 08:23:.cheekychap well they dids it 1st, i just do as they did
    31.01 08:22:.rain112 he
    31.01 08:22:.rain112 thats for good you are stealing
    31.01 08:22:.rain112 ok
    31.01 08:21:.cheekychap i do from AOM
    31.01 08:21:.cheekychap i really dont care so long as people share
    31.01 08:19:.rain112 they think you steal files?
    31.01 08:19:.rain112 haha
    31.01 08:17:.cheekychap all they do is slate me lmfao
    31.01 08:17:.cheekychap https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430222-AOM-s-recruit-site-%28wtf-%29/page11
    31.01 08:17:.cheekychap 11 posts in now
    31.01 08:17:.rain112 wait let me check it
    31.01 08:17:.cheekychap go on at me as im bothered
    31.01 08:16:.rain112 whcih post cheek?
    31.01 08:16:.cheekychap ya funny as hell
    31.01 08:16:.rain112 i will come
    31.01 08:16:.rain112 fileshare talk?
    31.01 08:16:.theory95 so are you on yahoo now
    31.01 08:16:.cheekychap i love a wind up
    31.01 08:16:.rain112 which one cheeky?
    31.01 08:15:.cheekychap you seen that post
    From MagicProp site's shutbox...
    He is so stupid that he admit stealing frm AOM..
    NowI'll say "where is aom staffs?" ban this guy in your site!!!!
    Finish the story...

PS. before anyone tell me why I'm interested in these, I'll say, Im a bit bored today, gf's busy, so I think I got a good story biuding here.
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-31-2011 at 07:39 AM. Reason: typo
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    MODERATION
    Are you right in the head, ive never denied it, and never will, i definately file take from AOM every day
    I buy everything AOM doesnt, and will do forever, and forever they will get nothing from me

And just like you on Magicprop now, i too can hide on AOM, infact im a great trusted user on AOM
    With lots of good buddies on AOM who think im awesome, so its no matter to me what any of you say here, or do

So long as you share on magicprop your account will be fine too, but if your ip is hidden, or you do anything we dont like,
    then dont expect any invites to your pm box to join AOMK you loser
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-31-2011 at 07:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    guys guys, i really appreciate your support but you are all waisting your energy and time with this guy. he will never stop... he LIVES on forum threads like this. i think that if he needs to chose between spending the night with his wife or being here, he would chose the first one ....if you know what i mean

cheeky, for the VERY last time................. go and build your own site. your members deserve to have a great place. aom is only increasing members, you are only building sites. good for you. aom has 15500 torrents. you never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever had so many files online. so stop accusing us of stealing your files. the REAL owners of the magic files are the creators. NOT you... NOT us.... the only people that TRULY have a right to complain is them.

So please go on with your life and your 76 other websites. i dont care what you do. you can start as many threads as you want to but things will never change. You show your true you so soon, that finally all your members will know who you are.

please staff, this kind of rubbish is not helping filesharingtalk. close this tread!!!!!
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 01-31-2011 at 07:56 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    like you on Magicprop
    I'm not an active member of any torrent sites other than bcg & cn. Never got any interest in magic, so never bothered to register in any trackers.... and your tracker is not an exception.... Just a silly little hack your website's db done the trick for me... As not a single tracker script is totally safe...

@everyone else: Have I done something wrong? (see my earier post, I'm bored tday )
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-31-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    MODERATION
    Well come along and trade Jac, as ive taken all your uploads on AOM, so now what ????
    Ive emailed all your users, or should i say AOMKs users you poached, so if they want to trade, then they know where to come

In the mean time AOMK grows, and gets better with each passing month, so thank all your uploaders for there files, as i cant do it openly
    Tell Sven i especially love getting his files, and Trebors, so many users i miss talking too openly,
    Also i sent another plea to get another account on AOM, so have a look to see if i qualify to join up with yet another account
    BIG thanks goes to those who trade off site, and away from AOM, you know who you are, and everything youve done in the last few years is appreciated thanks,
    so keep up the good work, and ill see you on AOM

1 more thing Jac, it doesnt matter if AOM had 1000,0000,0000 billion magic files, as AOMK will have them all too, as we take your files
    but we will also will have everything you didnt buy at, and on the AOMK site
    Everything you dont buy for me on AOM Jac, i now buy for myself instead to share on AOMK with others
    Every day, and every month that passes, all AOM members will miss out on the files we buy at AOMK,
    They will continue too miss out forever whilst you are running that site
    Well unless they can come along and trade for them at the magic trade site, then they can get what they want

So we will always have more files than you at AOM, as we will always be buying anything you dont at AOMK
    That is why the trade site is getting filled up with awesome magic files, and please notice we havnt upload much magic Dvds yet, as theres no point when we got them all just like you from AOM, and every other site built on our files
    i mean who will trade for any magic dvd thats already on another copy site like AOM??

AND to this :-
    the REAL owners of the magic files are the creators. NOT you... NOT us.... the only people that TRULY have a right to complain is them.

Well it certainly wasnt me putting it all out over the internet for all, and sunder to download, because if you had of obeyed the 1st rule of AOMK, it was do not share our files to other places, and keep things on site,
    Infact if you had not of raped or copied us with a mimic site, things may not be so out of hand, its your site that allowed leeches, and bad users to hide out on, including your NEO forum that just used links, and charged $25 a head for VIP

Also was it not you lot who posted all of the AOMK torrent links on pirate bay, as your total scumbags with no care anyway accept what profits can be made from free files we uploaded to users like you who had nothing

AOM only exist because of us at AOMK who shared so openly with you, and in kind, and for that you took our user base, and all our files we shared, and that will always be the case, so your whole sites foundation is based on a scumbag money hungry twat, and you
    You run it, as you like the power, he runs it for profit, either way your both getting nothing from me, and niether will anyone whos in support of you
    Well UNLESS they can trade of course, and if they cant, or wont trade, so what we will see them on AOM, and take it anyway, and still have that 1 more file on AOMK, that you will never hope to have, or gain in the near future on AOM

I mean how many of these magic files in the screen shots here are now residing on AOM?? :-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...8wtf-%29/page4

Your a joke, and so is your whole site
    LOOK at the videos of files we have at AOMK on youtube, do we see these on AOM, as the videos were posted 7 months ago
    http://www.youtube.com/user/findmeasap

So thats all them files AOM users have missed out on through you, including all those now on the trade site
    so what will it be in another year, or 2 with users still supporting your lame ass copy site???
    A site that cant produce the goods, and has never produced the goods, as its run by a money hungry admin??

THINK ill rest my case, and if this post is here in a years time, then lets see how many of the files in the videos end up on AOM, as users could of had them all over 4 years ago, or even be downloading them now off the AOMK site,
    Especially if they did not support asshole file takers like you at AOM, and the other copy magic sites that ruined the peer count on all our uploads, and files

All we are interested in is traders who share, and buy magic
    If users want to run around on copy sites, and support lame users with nothing, or even listen to idiots like those above, then good luck to you all, but we will still be here with the best files, and magic on the internet waiting for trades

I must say WOW to the actual views weve had on this post in just 1 day, but i hope its wised afew users up
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-31-2011 at 09:44 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    guys guys, i really appreciate your support but you are all waisting your energy and time with this guy. he will never stop... he LIVES on forum threads like this. i think that if he needs to chose between spending the night with his wife or being here, he would chose the first one ....if you know what i mean
    I'm moved by your approch... He is posting against you and your site again & again and you still behaving softly towards him??
    Really you are different type of sysop, but tpp soft to run a tracker Hats off to you..

Well come along and trade Jac, as ive taken all your uploads on AOM, so now what ????
    Ive emailed all your users, or should i say AOMKs users you poached, so if they want to trade, then they know where to come
    [B]Now, try using any I repeat ANY tracker script while starting your new/old site, I promise you that I'll break into all of them inside 1 hour I get that info. You can count on that.. Call it a chlange or other thing I really don't care, but you are a cancer in the filesharing world... Enjoy your site till 13th Feb or even 5-6 days more, then I be back into action.. You dont have any self respect & will not stop accusing here.. BANHAMMER needed.
    You never saw teh 'real'... living in an emty puppet
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-31-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    MODERATION
    Just go away you little retard, they always have to creep, or treat users nice, as they want money all the time
    i dont need anything from anyone, so i can say what its like, and as it is, if you, or anyone else dont like that, then move on
    Agian i dont give a shit what you say, and unless you can say i got a magic file for trade, i dont want to know
    But soon as you do have a file, let me know, because then ill be your best friend too

In the mean time you take what you can down, as it effects me in no way, or any users on AOMK,
    also unless you can buy, or trade magic in the near future, you will never see the inside of AOMK
    So just walk on, and talk to someone who gives a shit what you got to say, or do anywhere on the net, as i certainly dont you pratt

YOU are the cancer, along with sites like AOM, that file take constantly, hack, and make good sites like AOMK go off line, and hide up from bad tossers like you, ande that is why AOMK hides itself, and why we do not share openly with others no more

Its minor scumbags like you who mess it up for others, and in the long run itll alway be thickos like you that keep us sharers from giving out so generously
    because lets be honest here, what the fuck do you contribute anywhere??

Also is it not AOMK hiding up from the likes of you, and AOM???, and not the other way round??
    i dont see AOMs user base on AOMK, i see all of the AOMK users that left on AOM, ALL those you poached, and they know exactly who they are too
    so stop talking crap, as we can also see the old AOMK base line of files we shared freely on AOM, i dont see no AOM base files on AOMK
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-31-2011 at 10:30 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    oh my god this thread could go on forever.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    oh my god this thread could go on forever.
    looks like that. (if I don't stop posting)

@cheeky:

do you have any existance in real world??
    I doubt, as I ca always see your nick in active user list whenever I visit here...

\ unless you can say i got a magic file for trade, i dont want to know
    But soon as you do have a file, let me know, because then ill be your best friend too

In the mean time you take what you can down, as it effects me in no way, or any users on AOMK,
    also unless you can buy, or trade magic in the near future, you will never see the inside of AOMK
    Even if I've any I'll share them to everyone and wil never trade... And you are also welcome to download them for free!!
    You know the main 2 reason for which people get ban in torrent sites?? Those are 1. trading, 2. cheating.
    Although youa re talking about different trading, but its all same... p2p is for sharing, and p2l is for pay to leech.. Your attitude suite better there, in p2l sites, not here..
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-31-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    looks like that. (if I don't stop posting)

@cheeky:

do you have any existance in real world??

\ unless you can say i got a magic file for trade, i dont want to know

Even if I've any I'll share them to everyone and wil never trade... And you are also welcome to download them for free!!
    You know the main 2 reason for which people get ban in torrent sites?? Those are 1. trading, 2. cheating.
    Although youa re talking about different trading, but its all same... p2p is for sharing, and p2l is for pay to leech.. Your attitude suite better there, in p2l sites, not here..
    you say it before "CANCER" It's spreading and still spreading till you die except when you stop it by banhammer or ignore him

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast