Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

MODERATION
    Again you are not reading the thread, or what i post, those ips are not users off AOMK, they are cheating the files off the VIP class on smagic, and the reason why nothing is ever seeded on that site, as those with knowkledge can still get the files by cheating, just as AOM did in the past

Again AOMK is just a hobby, and not the true name of where the original site is, i mean is Smagic anything like AOMK, is Magicprop that we run like anything on the other 2 sites???? NO,
    we run alsorts of magic sites, just like AOM does, and every other magic site created on our files, so do i care, ill make as many sites as i want, and ill watch you all run around passing the same old files about, taking off each site to get it on another

but im definately not the 1 whos just been caught out in every post, its you who look silly, because if you look, and actually read the post, every reply ive done is a fact, and counters any thing youve thrown at me for others to read
    where all your posts as usual are just slating me off, or AOMK, which is all you can ever do, look at the 1st post phycotic lolol

look at how you said about the ips, or about how the traders site is dead seeds, you talk without facts, and all you can really say is about slating me off to make me look bad

BUT do you know what, ill still be here in 1 year, 5 year, or 10 years, and itll still be the same, you and everyone else will get nothing from AOMK, unless you can trade for it, and if users want to invest there time, and money in useless sites like AOM, then i wont stop them
    Even if they pay people like jac, or lenaud01 from AOM to come , and trade, because at least we get a return for our troubles, unlike before when those users, and people just like them took it all to build copy clown sites that shared the same files we did at AOMK

Face it your all getting well OWNED by AOMK

No matter what you say about me, it will never count to anyone, as the bottem line is, if users want a fair share, and trade on the magic files, they, or we upload, without it being taken by some leech who will use it to support his own inadequate site, or charge a VIP fee, as he has nothing
    Then they better come along to AOMK, and share with us, as we are the real deal, and not fake like the AOM leaders

Heres how AOM was back in the day, charging for our free files we uploaded in kind to them
    Everyone has seen $$$ signs on magic files, but we are still open, and free :-
    http://forum.xtrememagics.net/

Infact like AOM, which ran the NEO magic forum, XTR above did the same, and also runs 2 magic sites,( other site is MT = Magiciantorrents )

Heres another Ex user :-
    http://www.magicwarrior.net/account-...p?returnto=%2F

Every site now out there is built on our files, and every site now out there has just not got the magic files AOMK does, as the admins are all booted EX leeches off AOMK, why do you think we got rid of them, and all the files that are now on AOMK, are not on the copy clown sites like AOM????
    WE BOOTED EVERY USER WHO WAS ON A COPY SITE, AND NOW WE USE THOSE SAME SITES FOR OUR MAGIC FILES,
    BUT NO 1 GETS ANYTHING FROM US NOW, BECAUSE WE DONT NEED ANYONE, ESPECIALLY IF WE HAVE IT ALL ANYWAY

So you can either trade with us at AOMK, or run along back to AOM, and well see you there too, as we now take your uploaded files,
    Thats if you even share, or upload files to others
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-30-2011 at 11:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    So, basically what you're saying is, even worse than posting your own members ip's, you are going to other sites and logging ip's? You need to get the fuck out of bit torrent man.

And as I told you, when I first had interactions with you like 3 years ago, after you accused me of being a staffer of AOM, I have never been a member of any magic sites, and it still holds true. I take serious issue with people who blatantly exhibit dangerous behavior to their userbase. Which is you, in a nutshell. Wherever you got those ip's, it doesn't matter, by posting them on a publicly viewable website, you have endangered the digital safety of everyone of those people, and I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK how many awesome uberl337 magical torrent files you only share on a one to one basis, you are still a danger to every single member of any site you happen to snatch a torrent on.
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-30-2011 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    a simple whois domain will show everybody who owns which site. we only have ONE website. you own 76 domains cheeky, including the fake sites you created to scam innocent people looking for the real aom. you cant fool intelligent people cheeky and you underestimate the guys here. i hope the staff banns you as soon as possible.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Intr4ns1t is right on point Cheeky. Your entire existence is now fueled by your hatred for AOM, its members and its staff. Oh and of course all the the other magic sites that according to you supposedly leech of your greatness. Instead of positively contributing to the magic community you have chosen to attempt to destroy and discredit all your colleagues.
    You encourage potential recruits via your magictraders site to steal files and bring them to you before being allowed to join your side. You setup fake recruitment pages using AOM's likeness to generate revenue for your egotistical campaign that will never gain momentum, for most of us who have read your many previous rantings know you have lost your mind. Your alcohol and pill popping infused rants have gotten you nowhere and you must sense it's getting tiring. Get some help before it's too late. You will look upon this time someday and feel ashamed. Good luck to you and i hope you have some family to help you through this.*

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    MODERATION
    OH here come the AOM members, you all still dont get it do you, i dont care what you think, all i care about is getting a fair trade
    AOM does not, and never has fair traded on any magic files
    So users can choose to come along here, and trade fair with other like mided peeople, which garantees they will get a good return for there own bought uploaded magic file, and not used by some lamer trying to get money from it :-

Again you go on about ips, those ips are cheaters, and scumbags taking VIP content from Smagic, which is not allowed on any site, and if you look on google there is tons of ips that are black listed, and are posted on any major site to stop those who cheat for torrents from getting the files,
    so stop talking rubbish about ips

Heres afew reviews of what those on the trade site are saying, and i repeat anyone can come trade the magic we have at AOMK :-
    REVIEW 1 :-
    From what I have seen of the site it looks nice and clean, easy to use, but most of all wow, those exclusive uploads are off the hook ... I ain't seen some of those titles since they were on VHS and others I didn't even know existed!

REVIEW 2 :-
    Ultra old and rare files.Also alot of effects you dream to learn/invent,really awesome stuff to even look at.

REVIEW 3 :-
    cheekychap let me spy on the site.
    Is really, are rarities that money can not buy.
    It's true magic.
    Congratulations for the content.

REVIEW :- 4
    Great things can't be Explained !!
    so i will just say......you would had NEVER EVER seen such a place !! simply AWESOME !!
    so just experience it.......
    and your mouth will be wide open, till u r there...!!
    Thanks Cheeky....We all Love you..!!

REVIEW 5 :-
    This site is fantastic. You have never seen so many various unique magic/balooning/packet tricks/etc files in one place! All are completly rare, and you won't find them elsewhere! And it's just the beginning!
    I'm really happy and greatful, that this site is going to be lounched tommorow. This is going to be place like no other!

REVIEW 6 :-
    the design of the site is similar with the first aomk recruiting site http://www.aomkiller.com/ ..but oh so different over 550 awsome torrents filled with new and cool stuff...personally I'm drooling over the brand new Aldo Colombini files ..i've never seen those in other places ...hurry up and catch the train

REVIEW 7 :-
    OMG!!! The trade site rules! Incredible, a huge collection of rare files indeed! Just awesome!
    Thanks cheeky and keep up the good work!

REVIEW 8 :-
    The trade site looks very promising. So many files already. Looks like a nice way of sharing/trading files you have along with receiving files you've been looking for or want. Not to mention it looks like the site is geared more toward rare and hard to find files. I like it...The trade site looks very promising. So many files already. Looks like a nice way of sharing/trading files you have along with receiving files you've been looking for or want. Not to mention it looks like the site is geared more toward rare and hard to find files. I like it...

REVIEW 9 :-
    It's simply amazing! I'd expected it to be something out of the ordinary but the excess of rare files of all different shapes sizes types and colours makes me think of willy wonkas chocolate factory.
    When you get there you will be stuck by the pc for a long time drooling over all the possibilities! And I hope to see many of you earn your way into this paradise of magic.
    There's only one word for it: Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious!
    And of course a HUGE THANKS to the creators for this initiative, it is one of the most brilliant ideas within the magic community this decenium.

REVIEW 10 :-
    I think everything was said, the sites design is similar or the same as on aomkiller.com but this site is very very different, 600+ torrents, rare files, I am still browsing to see what it offers and it is just AWESOME!
    If you ever asked yourself: "Is it worth it to be active here?" then I can answer your question without doubt : YES IT IS!!!
    By now, we all were at aomkiller.com, the only magic torrent tracker free to join with a heavy amount of torrents, then again free to join, Magicprop, even more stuff and better stuff and now this, if you love magic, then be active, it is definitely worth it!

REVIEW 11 :-
    The site is awesome with more than 20 different categories with unique and exclusive contents. Thank you very much cheekychap!

REVIEW 12 :-
    The trade site is awesome. Full of torrents cheeky seeds all day long. Great rare material I've never dreamed of seeing anywhere else.

Tip: Material on the trade site isn't for any scrub magician, it's for magicians going to the pros!
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: removed the link

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Review 1: Intr4ns1t is the hottest lover I have ever had

Review 2: Intr4ns1t, I can't believe my life was complete without you!

Review 3: Holy shit!!!1!1!! That intr4ns1t sure does dance like he was born doing it.

Review 4: I had heard that Intr4ns1t was cool, BUT OMFG! NOW THAT I'M HERE, I CAN'T EVEN GET OVER HOW FANTASTIC HE IS AT EVERYTHING!1!1!!1!11ONE!1!1ONE

That's easy man, if I wanted a bunch of unsubstantiated third party heresay, that is probably from years ago, I would make it up as I go along, much as I did just now.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    MODERATION
    As i said above you are getting OWNED in every post, no 1 has to believe me, or anyone else here,

But heres a screenshot just to put the boot in, and as you can see its dated about 4 seconds ago, and no matter what you deny, or say
    WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MAGIC TRADERS

We are not interested in what people think, we are only interested in magic users that share, and have new files to share
    You feel threatened, as you know you have nothing to trade, and your leeching days are numbered

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i SUPPOSE YOULL SAY ITS A FAKE
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: removed the link

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    But I thought ANYONE could join? Is it anyone or just MAGIC TRADERS? And if someone donates for ratio, do they have to provide files to get other files still?
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    MODERATION
    Like i said above, anyone can join, even you can join up
    So just go here :-

If you want an invite to magicprop, then pm me for a code, and ill send it, that goes for anyone

Users may not have nothing now, but in time they will buy magic, and hopefully come along, and get a good return for there magic file
    Theres no donations for anything on the trade site, as its all leech free, so no worries about getting kicked

AOMK does run afew other magic sites that enforce ratio, and again will give seed credit for donations
    The files on the trade site are all open for download to all our VIPs, but its a very select few, and long time members who get them so openly
    We are so careful now that we dont get any leaks from AOMK, but at least with a trade site it gives those on other sites a chance to get them
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: removed the links

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The only thing I have to say atm, is wow.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast