Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

its so eeasy the bomb locations are on the radar you dont have to drop the bombs right on the target you can be a little off just fly into those security guards you chop em up its easy iv never had a problem with it

2. Games   -   #12
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    thats one of my faves. i like it cos im the best at it

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@9 November 2003 - 01:22
    its so eeasy the bomb locations are on the radar you dont have to drop the bombs right on the target you can be a little off just fly into those security guards you chop em up its easy iv never had a problem with it
    yeah the idiots actually would RUN into the blades its funny as hell...

thing i love about vice city is shitty missions because once you get pissed at them you can go save, then KILLING SPREE!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    yeah thats the best thing, save the game put the weapon cheat on and run wild

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Marius24@9 November 2003 - 02:05
    yeah thats the best thing, save the game put the weapon cheat on and run wild
    yeah i started to do that when i would go start a mission get right there and accedentally drive into the water about 20 times

6. Games   -   #16
    Octopussy
    you won't believe it
    and you say "wat the hell, i dont belive it"

but check it tho i was crusin down teh street in the impala they ask me whot he girl in the car thats just my baby moma but i dont give a fuck about the hoe i sock the bitch in the jaw and pull the nails off her toe

7. Games   -   #17
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    (This is the Ps2 version)

I beated this mission , it really FUCKING easy once you get the hang of the helicopter controls, (just have a practice mission , where you get used to the basic control and all of that) . Once you get a good knowledge on controlling the helicopter , start by dropping the FIRST bomb on the TOP Floor first , and then from there continue doing this strategy and when you get the last bomb drop it last on the bottom part of the building.

A tip for killing the guards during the mission: When on top of a gurad quickly press and hold the Square button to descend to the ground immediatley and the blade of the chopper will cut the guard into pieces.

Or before the Start Of The mission , use Tommy Vercetti and go inside the construction building and KILL ALL THE GUARDS IN THE BUILDING , after doing this start doing the helicopter mission immediatley there will be no GUARDS In the contruction building shooting/attacking at the helicopter , SO Take your time.

I beated this mission with an Extra 40 seconds to spare.

8. Games   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    once i got em all to run to the van

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by Formula1@9 November 2003 - 02:19

Or before the Start Of The mission , use Tommy Vercetti and go inside the construction building and KILL ALL THE GUARDS IN THE BUILDING , after doing this start doing the helicopter mission immediatley there will be no GUARDS In the contruction building shooting/attacking at the helicopter , SO Take your time.
    damn thats a good idea

10. Games   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    my tactic is to be really smooth and ignore the guys completely. sometime i drop the last bomb when im on fire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast