Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward!!! my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too!!
    thx

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    9 is forward 6 is back (numpad) took me ages to do that mission

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    also 4 is left and 5 is right, i think

4. Games   -   #4
    it's not an easy mission but is a fun one. thx for the tip.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by diamond dog@8 November 2003 - 15:50
    I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward!!! my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too!!
    thx
    Damn them builders

6. Games   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I hate that fuckin mission, I think I speak for alot of peeps when I say that. That one mission makes me not want to play that game at all. A good tip though is to set up your own config in the games the same way so u will know how to do everything without trying to figure out default config, that's what I do.

7. Games   -   #7
    so you might say that when I've passed this mission it has been the worst one? by the way, I was under the impression that vc mission were never with a time limit. is true or what, cause the heli mission has 7 minutes time.

8. Games   -   #8
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Yep It's a so fucking hard and stupid mission.
    I'm blocked on it since the 3rd day I got the game. Even if I have a joystick.
    And yes the helicopter mission has a time limit.
    But I ever get my helicopter blown hiting the walls. That's a really shit mission, that's why when I play this game now I don't do the missions, i just use the cheat codes, try to kill the more people and cops possible, doing stunts, but it get quickly boring.

Does anyone has a cheat code or something to skip that mission Damn!!

9. Games   -   #9
    i just beat that mission on xbox it is a pain in the ass ill tell ya but i got it done... only got $1000 for it though

10. Games   -   #10
    That helicopter mission (im assuming its the RC one) is so annoying it made me give up the game for like 3 days, the damn thing is almost impossible to drive on pc!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast