Thread: The Diablo Ii 1.10 Patch Has Arrived!

From Blizzard.com...

"Yes, you're reading correctly, the day has finally come for the Diablo II 1.10 patch! This patch is our largest to date in terms of game changes and offers many new things for Diablo II players, including seasonal ladder characters, more-challenging gameplay, enhanced skills, new items, new anti-cheat measures, a new game-world event, and much much more! This would not have been possible without the support of a great gaming community and the dedication and hard work of some very talented people. We would like to thank you for helping us beta test the 1.10 patch and for your patience while this patch was completed. Big thanks also to the “Hell Day Testers,” fan sites, and forums for all the great feedback. We hope you enjoy this special upgrade to Diablo II.
    Simply connect to Battle.net to download the patch. We will post the standalone version on our FTP site as soon as it's available.

Players of Hardcore characters in Hell difficulty games should note that a new, extremely challenging world-event has been added in Diablo II version 1.10. If you value your Hardcore character's life, be even more cautious when encountering Superunique monsters, and be prepared to execute a hasty Save and Exit if your situation seems too dangerous.

For more information about the patch, go here. To read more about the new content in Diablo II 1.10, visit the Arreat Summit. Also, we created a new wallpaper to commemorate the long-awaited launch of Diablo II 1.10; it’s available for download now.

We'll see you on Battle.net! Make sure to watch the forums and Battle.net channels for news about the new secret world event! "

2. Games   -   #2
    One word: FINALLY!

I have been waiting for the damn patch for so long... I`ll load up D2 and try it out. Thx for the update.

3. Games   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    That's a huge patch.

I may even play to see what it's like.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    you can finally buy mana from the sellers!
    AMD Athlon 2500+
    512 RAM
    80GB Western Digital
    1.83 GHZ
    GYGABYTE ATI Radeon 9200 128MB

5. Games   -   #5
    this patch sucks! it resulted in east going down

6. Games   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Komek@28 October 2003 - 17:54
    you can finally buy mana from the sellers!
    gee whiiz
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Before 1.10 came out i played d2 everyday. now all my lvl 80+ characters with super godly legit stuff sucks! i cant kill a dam thing. my unbeatable sorc now dies to lowly noobies. IMO 1.10 is not a blessing but a curse.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by OmniZero123@9 November 2003 - 03:25
    Before 1.10 came out i played d2 everyday. now all my lvl 80+ characters with super godly legit stuff sucks! i cant kill a dam thing. my unbeatable sorc now dies to lowly noobies. IMO 1.10 is not a blessing but a curse.
    i second that statement