Thread: Article: PS3 firmware 3.56 hacked in less than a day, Sony's lawyers look confused

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    The Custom 3.56 firmware was confirmed fake by the peeps over at PS3-HAX. From what I've read there is no solution to 3.56 ...... YET

Just a heads up to all you all. There is a FAKE CFW floating around.
    Last edited by keltz; 01-30-2011 at 07:53 PM.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    stlcardinal9's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by keltz View Post
    The Custom 3.56 firmware was confirmed fake by the peeps over at PS3-HAX. From what I've read there is no solution to 3.56 ...... YET

all the fags that hack and change the gameplay of call of duty is bullshit, if you want to hack and install custom firmware and pirated games go ahead it doesnt bother me but please stop fucking up games for everyone else...P.S. firmware 3.60 is going to fry your machine so have fun with that.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinal9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keltz View Post

all the fags that hack and change the gameplay of call of duty is bullshit, if you want to hack and install custom firmware and pirated games go ahead it doesnt bother me but please stop fucking up games for everyone else...P.S. firmware 3.60 is going to fry your machine so have fun with that.

Now did I say anything about Call of Duty or pirating anything? I posted a warning. As far as your firmware insight....your mis-informed.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    So to understand this right, you can or cant jailbreak the 3.59 firmware? You need to be under that firmware or not?
    I have modded wii, xbox, psp and ps2. I had a clan mate that told me he had jail broke his the other day and mu son has a ps3 and reading up on it before I jump in. Is there a link to good discussion of of ps3 modding and tuts?
    Thx for info

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yabel View Post
    So to understand this right, you can or cant jailbreak the 3.59 firmware? You need to be under that firmware or not?
    I have modded wii, xbox, psp and ps2. I had a clan mate that told me he had jail broke his the other day and mu son has a ps3 and reading up on it before I jump in. Is there a link to good discussion of of ps3 modding and tuts?
    Thx for info
    I don't even own a ps3 anymore I've just been reading up on all the stories as of late. If you google search PS3 jail break methods or something like that you should be directed in the right'ish direction. But I will say DO YOUR HOMEWORK. There are some methods that will brick your system pretty easy. Make sure you research all your options first. I would hate to see anyone from the FST community end up with a Ps3 Paper Weight. Good luck to ya!

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Ya ALWAYs read and reread alot of tuts before ever doing them. I am very cautious about mods. Thats why i asked if there was a GOOD site to trust.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by yabel View Post
    Thx for info
    there is no 3.59, the latest is 3.56. right now it is being worked on. 3.55 and below has been jailbroken. all that is required is to make sure the firmware is on the official 3.55 and then load kmeaw's custom firmware via a usb drive. waninkoko also has one that you can use but make sure you get v2 because the first one is known to brick some machines.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    Missed typed 3.59 meant to type 3.56
    Ive been reading I see how to do it. I will read some more and see what S@ny response is.