Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not saying that isn't good advice but would maybe ring a little truer if we also weren't also posting here on an internet forum about trackers.
    After this consider going to the racetrack placing a few bets and then giving out free advice about the perils of gambling.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #402
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    You're 15? When I was 15 I had only one concern for what I wanted to get into. And that was university (okay, fine, and my neighbor's pants). Get off forums, get your life in order then start caring about getting into some tracker for glory, tbfh. That's about the most sensible advice you can get around here.
    Don't worry he will realize after some time that his quest for FTN & hdbits is fruitless and maybe then he will decide to take a long a long look at his priorities. I can't honestly see him getting an invite to either tracker. Who's going to want an immature, potty mouthed 15 year old on their invite tree. There's always the danger he could act like a tard or mouth off to the staff (kind of like OlegL) and get himself & his inviter banned.

On another note, its funny how the only people dissing HDbits in this thread are those who are either banned there or have never been a member. Don't see too many current hdbits members joining their bandwagon against the staff there.
    Last edited by gamesover; 02-25-2011 at 03:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #403
    Poster
    You're 15? When I was 15 I had only one concern for what I wanted to get into. And that was university (okay, fine, and my neighbor's pants). Get off forums, get your life in order then start caring about getting into some tracker for glory, tbfh. That's about the most sensible advice you can get around here.
    Im at school, and bored.

4. BitTorrent   -   #404
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Im at school, and bored.
    Maybe you should try 4chan if your that bored, seems more your crowd.
    Last edited by gamesover; 02-25-2011 at 03:26 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #405
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post

Im at school, and bored.
    Blocked on school internet.

6. BitTorrent   -   #406
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Im at school, and bored.
    You can try The Lounge.
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-25-2011 at 03:45 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #407
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    5 minutes there and he'll never visit this place again. Good call, Flint.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Not saying that isn't good advice but would maybe ring a little truer if we also weren't also posting here on an internet forum about trackers.
    After this consider going to the racetrack placing a few bets and then giving out free advice about the perils of gambling.
    And yet the subtle difference is the motivation for the posting. I never asked for anything of FST. Well, actually, nothing more than a fun conversation here and there and the opportunity to troll all I want to. On the other hand, it's clear what Vorx's primary concern is, and while I'm an advocate for getting your serotonin/dopamine fix in whatever way you choose to, I do think that being 15 and stupid should put some restriction on his thought process or set some standards for his goals within the foreseeable future (as I said, when I was 15, there were very few things that concerned me, and none as inane as glory) - but then again, perhaps being stupid negates that hope.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-25-2011 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #408
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    On another note, its funny how the only people dissing HDbits in this thread are those who are either banned there
    Firon definitely needs to learn some social skills.

9. BitTorrent   -   #409
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    On another note, its funny how the only people dissing HDbits in this thread are those who are either banned there
    Firon definitely needs to learn some social skills.
    You're just described yourself .

10. BitTorrent   -   #410
    yamada's Avatar Poster
    Though I have been a member for couple of months, today is the first time I want to 'join' the community and say something. The thread is too long and I haven't read all the posts, I don't know the whole story so I can't judge, but my advise for OlegL is: just leave! Whatever result in your accounts being deleted, forget it. The truth is the staff don't like u and u r not welcome there. Just in a real world, u can always find somebody like u, u can always find somewhere accept u. Why do u have to be there?

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast