Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @CA I would like you to bring me back one of these giant brick murals. If you bring be back one of these giant brick murals I will be nice again. It is a basis human right to have a giant brick mural. I want a giant brick mural. Get me one! I want one!

IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED AS TO WHY I WANT A GIANT BRICK MURAL, POST HERE, AND I WILL TELL MY STORY AGAIN. I WILL NOT BE NICE TO ANYONE UNTIL I AM UNBANNED FROM CUBA (THAT BASTARD FIDEL!- i DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIM!!!) EVERYONE IN CUBA IS NICE EXCEPT FIDEL. WHY DOES FIDEL HAVE TO BE SOOO CONFUSING. HE IS NICE SOMETIMES THOUGH.

I just want to be unbanned from Cuba, and have a nice brick mural.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #472
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    @CA I would like you to bring me back one of these giant brick murals. If you bring be back one of these giant brick murals I will be nice again. It is a basis human right to have a giant brick mural. I want a giant brick mural. Get me one! I want one!

IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED AS TO WHY I WANT A GIANT BRICK MURAL, POST HERE, AND I WILL TELL MY STORY AGAIN. I WILL NOT BE NICE TO ANYONE UNTIL I AM UNBANNED FROM CUBA (THAT BASTARD FIDEL!- i DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIM!!!) EVERYONE IN CUBA IS NICE EXCEPT FIDEL. WHY DOES FIDEL HAVE TO BE SOOO CONFUSING. HE IS NICE SOMETIMES THOUGH.

The lack of a giant brick mural has prevented me from getting a woman for sex.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #473
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    And I don't understand why this brick mural artist suddenly started painting everything in black.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    And I don't understand why this brick mural artist suddenly started painting everything in black.
    It's a cultural thing. Don't be afraid to learn about other cultures, dude.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING MURAL. I WANT ONE!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I SIMPLY WANT MY MURAL?!!! FIDEL IS SO CONFUSING. HE WAS NICE TO ME IN 2008- WHY WON'T HE JUST UNBAN ME FROM CUBA?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #475
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I brought back some cigars that I was going to share with you in the spirit of communism, but that ship has now sailed
    My loss I guess I will just have to figure out another way to acquire lung cancer on my own then .
    Btw if you brought back any rum and care to share then I might be able overlook the slight and maybe we can still be friends.
    I did in fact bring back some rum but that's definitely not being offered

Not only am I not banned from Cuba, but I'm pretty much a VIP there. I could try and give you a mural again, but you'd have to write a 48 page thread full of self-loathing and idiocy first.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #476
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I could try and give you a mural again, but you'd have to write a 48 page thread full of self-loathing and idiocy first.
    I've been active here for over a year, surely, I deserve credit for previous post history.

7. BitTorrent   -   #477
    If you can't live without tracker and couldn't get a women for sex try the strip clubs, I bet when you have it then you will think again about how was you're stupid before.

8. BitTorrent   -   #478
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Now you are doing it right, its Oleg language, perhaps he would understand.

9. BitTorrent   -   #479
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    By the way, I am glad to inform you that the person who invited me to hdbits got unbanned!

10. BitTorrent   -   #480
    That means nothing to me! I deserve to be unbanned from Cuba AND still want my brick mural. Everyone has a right to a brick mural. This is my story. I like Fidel sometimes, but he confuses me. I will talk to his son to see if he can unban me from Cuba. When I get my mural I will be nice again.

Does Fidel like to discuss philosophy? If I get unbanned from Cuba, I will discuss philosophy with Fidel. Cubans are nice except when they ban you unfairly. I think I got banned for being American. I was not banned until one day I told Fidel I was American although there is a NO American policy, which I disagree with, so I told him one day. I said, "If you do not like Americans, BAN ME from Cuba, because I AM AMERICAN and I think your rule SUCKS. Ban me!" He did. But I now want to be unbanned, because I was banned UNFAIRLY..

This is my story. If anyone is confused, they can post here, and I will tell my story again until you understand how I was banned- unfairly from Cuba. Fidel confuses me sometimes. But he is nice sometimes too, unless he is banning unfairly.