Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Look, megabyteme, I understand why you would be making fun of me. But I am serious: why did the staffer who banned me start to use his brain ONLY after I was banned? I mean, before he banned me, he showed a lack of social skills by calling me a retard. After I was banned, his behavior improved a little bit because he called me an obnoxious asshole. "Obnoxious asshole" definitely sounds better than "retard", so I am glad his behavior improved. But the sad fact is that his behavior improved ONLY after I was banned.
    As you already know, my inviter got unbanned, but he told me that my own chances of getting unbanned are almost zero. But I still believe I deserve another chance. Hdbits is my favorite tracker, and I really don't want to say "good-bye" to it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #482
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    By the way, I am glad to inform you that the person who invited me to hdbits got unbanned!
    now what are you hoping? they will unban your account?
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #483
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    By the way, I am glad to inform you that the person who invited me to hdbits got unbanned!

It's just that I really WANT to be unbanned. They took pity on me once, so why can't they take pity on me again? I mean, they were the ones who started treating me like shit. As I keep saying, yes, their behavior improved now, one staffer became a really nice guy, but Firon needs to improve his behavior also.

4. BitTorrent   -   #484
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

It's just that I really WANT to be unbanned. They took pity on me once, so why can't they take pity on me again?
    and why are you hoping to get back in a torrent tracker (as anon said, 'movie piracy site') which kicked your ass twice.
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #485
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

It's just that I really WANT to be unbanned. They took pity on me once, so why can't they take pity on me again? I mean, they were the ones who started treating me like shit. As I keep saying, yes, their behavior improved now, one staffer became a really nice guy, but Firon needs to improve his behavior also.
    Lol ... I'm waiting to see how long the FST-mods will let you go on like this after they explicitely warned you to quit bitching and trolling about your ban.
    But by all means ... continue
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #486
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A sex-starved individual such as yourself should be FAR more concerned with HDtits than HDbits. In fact, why not forget both, and go outside, get some nice NY springtime air, and see about finding a real girl. Watch movies, go to Central Park, whatever- you live in NY City you've got everything there. Go enjoy some real life.

Post a thread of how much fun you are having. Go now.

Seriously...go outside and experience real life before it passes you by. And remember...

NOBODY CAN BAN YOU FROM REAL LIFE BUT YOURSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #487
    pmsfl @ megabyteme.......but seriously less of the bitching about bans and have fun i mean in the long run thats why we spend our free time on the net surely? to have fun and download some film's not to sit and watch you winge.......just my 2cents.

8. BitTorrent   -   #488

It's just that I really WANT to be unbanned. They took pity on me once, so why can't they take pity on me again?

9. BitTorrent   -   #489
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
    pmsfl @ megabyteme......
    Once upon a time in a land called Nongibberish we would have simply written " Megabyteme that's hilarious " .

By the way as liberal as I am about these kind of threads ,even I am leaning towards a
    lock_final.jpg

Either that or it could be turned into a contest were the person who makes the 500th post also gets permanently banned from Hdbits ( membership not required).
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Lol ... I'm waiting to see how long the FST-mods will let you go on like this after they explicitely warned you to quit bitching and trolling about your ban.
    But by all means ... continue
    Hey calm down dude !! at least I having fun by this fucking drama, Oleg don't stop .