Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    A sex-starved individual such as yourself should be FAR more concerned with HDtits than HDbits. In fact, why not forget both, and go outside, get some nice NY springtime air, and see about finding a real girl. Watch movies, go to Central Park, whatever- you live in NY City you've got everything there. Go enjoy some real life.

Post a thread of how much fun you are having. Go now.

Seriously...go outside and experience real life before it passes you by. And remember...

NOBODY CAN BAN YOU FROM REAL LIFE BUT YOURSELF.
    Damn, I agree that I wanna have sex. I just wish I were able to find a beautiful woman for myself. Preferably, not a prostitute... Damn, I am probably mentally retarded because I don't understand how to live in this world.
    But I want a woman. A beautiful woman. I want sex. sex.

2. BitTorrent   -   #492
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Hey guys, you know MBM does the best impression of Oleg, seriously, it's like watching Pollak do Walken

3. BitTorrent   -   #493
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Hey guys, you know MBM does the best impression of Oleg
    I was going to say that when he started, but it'd have been pointing out the obvious.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #494
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    A sex-starved individual such as yourself should be FAR more concerned with HDtits than HDbits. In fact, why not forget both, and go outside, get some nice NY springtime air, and see about finding a real girl. Watch movies, go to Central Park, whatever- you live in NY City you've got everything there. Go enjoy some real life.

Post a thread of how much fun you are having. Go now.

Seriously...go outside and experience real life before it passes you by. And remember...

NOBODY CAN BAN YOU FROM REAL LIFE BUT YOURSELF.
    Damn, I agree that I wanna have sex. I just wish I were able to find a beautiful woman for myself. Preferably, not a prostitute... Damn, I am probably mentally retarded because I don't understand how to live in this world.
    But I want a woman. A beautiful woman. I want sex. sex.
    Officially we're washed his brain .

5. BitTorrent   -   #495
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Hey guys, you know MBM does the best impression of Oleg, seriously, it's like watching Pollak do Walken
    Did you not get my story, mjmacky? Listen to me. I just want to be unbanned from Cuba. It is everyone's basic human right. It is not fair that I would be banned from Cuba just because I am an American. I did nothing wrong. Fidel just does not understand that people just don't want to be banned from Cuba.

I want you to understand me, mjmacky. That is why I have posted my story here. To be understood. CA got unbanned from Cuba, and now he is a VIP. Why is it that he can be a VIP in Cuba, and I can not get unbanned? This is a basic philosophical point about what people want. Just to be UNBANNED. And have giant brick murals.

I think it is unfair of OlegL to post that I am making fun of him by posting my story here. He just does not understand that I want to be unbanned. I only know OlegL a little, but he is usually confusing to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #496
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, this is my last post in this thread. I won't make any more posts here. I shouldn't have started this thread at all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #497
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    MBM, confusing to me as you are, you just won my undying love. Only one girl has ever had the pleasure of such with me thus far, and you're the second. Don't go and break my heart now.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #498
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Okay, this is my last post in this thread. I won't make any more posts here.
    You also said a few months ago that you were done with worrying about HDbits and several hundred posts ,more than a few angry irc conversations and a abundance of wasted time or all concerned that didn't prove to be true.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-01-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #499
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Okay, this is my last post in this thread. I won't make any more posts here. I shouldn't have started this thread at all.
    Good, if you stop posting in this thread for 24 hours and people keep bumping it, I will close it.
    Last edited by KFlint; 03-01-2011 at 08:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #500
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Bump.Darth Rings clear some space in your inbox.
    Or don't if you'd rather not get a PM from me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast