Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    As I said, I don't feel angry at them anymore even if I am permanently banned.
    Seems like you're aware that you egged them on enough to the point where they can only interpret it as a request to ban you. So you put no blame on them, because you have already admitted to yourself that this is something you created. I don't have anything against pushing people's buttons based on their own irrational behavior, just as long as you're honest about it.
    Like I've said before. I have a big problem with political correctness.
    And you are the sort of people I want to see gone from this planet. All you seek is someone to admit they where wrong so you can lecture them, and that is clear when you say "So you said", and then you throw up some lesson you've heard on some sit com, like weed is bad, don't do drugs. And do your little dance in the light of stars and convince yourself your right. And all your peers tell you your right while doing what the fuck they want.

And that is the right we all want. We all want to do what we want with no police. But no! You have to bring morals to the police force. How will the police know that morals also is in what your read? Good luck you fucks. You just engaged the book police. Stupid fucks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    And that is the right we all want. We all want to do what we want with no police. But no! You have to bring morals to the police force. How will the police know that morals also is in what your read? Good luck you fucks. You just engaged the book police. Stupid fucks!
    Are you:

a) Drunk
    b) High on some sort of drug, or
    c) Just struck the keyboard with your face a few times and that was the resulting text??

That makes no sense at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oleg- maybe you could idle in their support channel until you get things worked out.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Oleg- maybe you could idle in their support channel until you get things worked out.
    And the petition, and making dupe accounts, and running around saying he was banned unfairly. All in due time ...

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, the staffer who banned me did call me a retard.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    And it's quite clear that the staff are fed up with the sort of stuff you say, which I'm honestly convinced now is just epic trolling.
    Missed this post first time round, as I generally only skim through OlegL's threads... but is this really only stating to be realised

I thought it was taken as read... one thing though, he's an ace troll, and get's shitloads of reactions/responses
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Dishonest would be me parrying as a "friend" of yours when I think of you as a troll.
    If I'm positively not anything, it's definitely dishonest. I speak my mind as opposed to going behind your back and playing out inside jokes at your expense (as did half the people you thought were really "nice").
    Why would people say something not nice behind someone's back? I think basic decency would tell you that it's wrong to do it... Darth Rings, shut the fuck up already.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I think this post was the highlight of the thread.
    This guy nailed it.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

I think this post was the highlight of the thread.
    This guy nailed it.
    quoting your own posts?
    Teh n00b.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast