Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: I was just banned from hdbits.org

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

What did I do wrong? What bullshit? Explain to me what I did wrong.
    No one can give you that answer except that mod who banned your membership or you If you has a strong memory to reminds what you did before in frame time between the first day form registration till that moment when you kicked out, tbh I agreed with ca_aok, The reason wasn't your philosophical discussion but something like, THAT'S ENOUGH WE'RE HATED YOUR STAYED BETWEEN US.
    As long as a person doesn't break the rules, why can't he remain on the site? You are telling me they hate me, but they were the ones who started treating me in a bad way for no reason. I already explained that in those threads that I started back in 2009.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nope, I would never hurt myself, hehe.
    That's good to know.

You should also not be "in pain" over losing a tracker. The staff obviously doesn't want you as a member, so just move on. Like I said before, HDBits isn't the only game in town. Move onto one of the many other HD trackers. Or better yet, renew your Usenet subscription(I know you had troubles with it at the beginning, but the more you learn about it the easier it becomes to use). It's the better method of obtaining HD files in my opinion anyways.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post

No one can give you that answer except that mod who banned your membership or you If you has a strong memory to reminds what you did before in frame time between the first day form registration till that moment when you kicked out, tbh I agreed with ca_aok, The reason wasn't your philosophical discussion but something like, THAT'S ENOUGH WE'RE HATED YOUR STAYED BETWEEN US.
    As long as a person doesn't break the rules, why can't he remain on the site? You are telling me they hate me, but they were the ones who started treating me in a bad way for no reason. I already explained that in those threads that I started back in 2009.
    As long as the crew staff is just a persons with feelings at the end, I think they'll ban anyone who never welcomed inside it anymore regarding on this rule :

Code:
    Do not defy the Moderators’ expressed wishes!

Don't let that pain you, It's just a tracker and in someday if you join in again forget about discussions or trying to prove yourself

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Funkin, oh man, I don't even know what to tell you. You know, I already explained it to everyone here earlier, but the thing about HDBits is that they have really active forums. When you post something on their forums, people will respond to you very soon, and it's interesting that they are actually pretty good people. The irc channel is also quite active. I mean, you can feel that there is life there. What am I supposed to do at bit-hdtv where the forums are practically dead? What other English-speaking trackers are there? Don't remember anything about them.
    Daniel, what expressed wish of the moderator I defied? The fact is that I was banned under strange circumstances. He suddenly didn't like my philosophical question and banned me. Why can't they just re-enable me?..

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Do you really need tracker specific forums for HD? I mean, there has to be several big forums out there for HD discussions, and I'm sure they are just as active if not more then HDBits forums... I don't understand this obsession with tracker forums. Obviously a public forum will have (potentially) a lot more activity and members.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Do you really need tracker specific forums for HD? I mean, there has to be several big forums out there for HD discussions, and I'm sure they are just as active if not more then HDBits forums... I don't understand this obsession with tracker forums. Obviously a public forum will have (potentially) a lot more activity and members.
    I am not talking specifically about HD discussions; it's about the fact their forums are active overall; I mean, they actively discuss anything and it doesn't matter if the subject of the discussion pertains to HD or not. And they have the content that I like: blu-rays with movies.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Funkin, oh man, I don't even know what to tell you. You know, I already explained it to everyone here earlier, but the thing about HDBits is that they have really active forums. When you post something on their forums, people will respond to you very soon, and it's interesting that they are actually pretty good people. The irc channel is also quite active. I mean, you can feel that there is life there. What am I supposed to do at bit-hdtv where the forums are practically dead? What other English-speaking trackers are there? Don't remember anything about them.
    Daniel, what expressed wish of the moderator I defied? The fact is that I was banned under strange circumstances. He suddenly didn't like my philosophical question and banned me. Why can't they just re-enable me?..
    What you're expecting when you telling us about HDBITS forum is it active or not ! we're talking about WHY THEY'RE BANNED YOU, If you sure u didn't break any rules before then we're talking about conspiracy against you !! ... ops absolutely not, It simple when I have a tracker and moderate it with my sysops I'll give 'em some privileges to ban [temporary or permanently] anyone ruined my day by his ideas especially when they're fed up all what you've done, But even if they didn't warn you or something like that you aren't in the safe place, I think there's a hidden rule in private torrent sites says "Hey I'm the MOD HERE SO DON'T FUCK AROUND ME OR I'll KICK U OUT" .

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just give me what I want because what I want is a pretty normal desire: not to be banned

What a piss-poor message... It won't do any good to demand things in this case.
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-10-2011 at 10:08 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    do you realize even if you convinced us you should be unbanned you're still going to be banned?.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Just give me what I want because what I want is a pretty normal desire: not to be banned

What a piss-poor message... It won't do any good to demand things in this case.
    I didn't demand anything. I simply told him about the human desire that is pretty normal: not to be banned.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast