Thread: Guide To Rip Off Subtitles And Join It With The

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Alright here is my problem i have a vob file which is a Hindi movie and the subtitles are english so i can understand them. I already ripped the vob. files using dvd deycrypter and the ifo. file.

All i need know to do is to rip off the subtitles. I did that with VobSub. I already used Dvd 2 AVI to convert the vob. file to avi. (xvid) wanna make it to divx 5.1

READ BELOW

**** i have one problem tho. I have the latest Kazaa Lite Codec 2.10 and when i tried to encode the vob. file to divx 5.1 it said encoding not allowed because it needed the gain software to activate it. Obviously i dont want ads on my comp but i do want to encode it to divx 5.1. Is there any way to resolve this problem? ****

Alright since I pointed that problem out i need to know how to join the sub. file with the avi file. I need a guide and the programs which you use to do it.

THANK YOU

CHEERS

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    If you have vobsub installed, it should display the subtitles with any player you use (the movie and sub/srt/smc filename must be the same except the extension). But if you want to permanently put subtitles into a movie: Click Here.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    It just adds a GAIN regestry key, and in the installation of the codec pack, it states that it is completly harmless. Its just a dummy key.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Thank You for all your help

CHEERS