Thread: Best E-Books Tracker for Fiction

There are alot of elearning trackers, but not too many that I can see with a wide variety of fiction. I'm not really interested in audio books. I'm interested in the kind I can read on my E-Readers, and, for the most part, interested in fiction. What are the best ones out there (private trackers). Can someone please help?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Honestly. Ebook shares is pretty good. but you may want to look at demonoid ( as odd as it sounds) There's also a site called Gigapedia, well now it's called library.nu it's a DDL site BTW. Also Calibre is a one stop e-book manager/format converter if you were looking

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Honestly. Ebook shares is pretty good. but you may want to look at demonoid ( as odd as it sounds) There's also a site called Gigapedia, well now it's called library.nu it's a DDL site BTW. Also Calibre is a one stop e-book manager/format converter if you were looking
    Yeah when I was looking for things to put on the e-reader that I got my sister for Christmas I found that I had better luck finding recent releases - Fiction,non-fiction or children's at Demonoid than any other place .
    Also Demonoid seems to have a wider selection of formats than other sites ,not that's it much of an issue if you use calibre.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    +1 on library.nu. It's not quite as good as gigapedia used to be (I don't think they transferred over all of the links) but it's still a good resource. Gigapedia has saved my ass many times while looking for books.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5