Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Student Suspended for Calling Teacher Fat on Facebook

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Futuristic Sex Robotz!

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    That just shows you that you should stop writting all tne crap you think of on Facebook .

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    he should have learnt how to use vpn or proxies before posting....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovenzb View Post

lol...:d
    Last edited by bijoy; 02-02-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    Yes he was a dumb ass for posting But still if I posted that my boss is a fat pig that's my opinion. Whats next getting fired or suspended for thinking out of the box

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brilman View Post
    Yes he was a dumb ass for posting But still if I posted that my boss is a fat pig that's my opinion. Whats next getting fired or suspended for thinking out of the box
    Free speech is pretty much regarding the government trying to suppress what you say. A private business doesn't have to follow that rule. The business where my wife works fired someone awhile back. One of her friends that still worked there made some derogatory comments about one of the owners of the place and about firing her friend on Facebook. She was also fired for her comments. The woman had the right to say what she said, but her boss also had the right to fire her too.
    Sucks but that is how it is.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of saying what you want.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Did the teacher stop eating fast food?

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    Free speech is pretty much regarding the government trying to suppress what you say. A private business doesn't have to follow that rule. The business where my wife works fired someone awhile back. One of her friends that still worked there made some derogatory comments about one of the owners of the place and about firing her friend on Facebook. She was also fired for her comments. The woman had the right to say what she said, but her boss also had the right to fire her too.
    Sucks but that is how it is.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of saying what you want.
    Understand that you can be fired for anything but I would think a school would fall under diff. rules

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brilman View Post
    [

Understand that you can be fired for anything but I would think a school would fall under diff. rules
    Try throwing some colorful expletives at a teacher. I know from my experience, when I was a trouble making teenager, I usually got In-School-Suspension. You can say it but it doesn't mean you get to say it free from consequences. However I would say most teachers, if you are civil and mature, will let you plead your case if you do take offense to something of their making.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast