Thread: Big Band theory? Really?

Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've involuntary seen some episodes and it is absolute crap.

I absolutely hate it. When ever I see it I think science has failed and there is no hope for humanity. Look up the no music edisode, if you can find it.

This show is crap and have no imagination what so ever.

I know scientists, and both me and them are big enough to fight however. Enough with this geeks are weak little men crap. Curiosity come in all sizes.
    Last edited by Speedo; 02-02-2011 at 10:43 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    It has improved since the pilot. Trust me America has spat out worse sitcoms.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's not a bad show , nowhere good as Bang of Brothers or American Bangstand but still better than I'm With the Bang.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    I've involuntary seen some episodes and it is absolute crap.

I absolutely hate it. When ever I see it I think science has failed and there is no hope for humanity. Look up the no music edisode, if you can find it.

This show is crap and have no imagination what so ever.

I know scientists, and both me and them are big enough to fight however. Enough with this geeks are weak little men crap. Curiosity come in all sizes.
    The Big Band Theory with no music? That must have been a crap episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I think he means without the laugh track megabyteme. It was on YouTube a while ago but was removed for copyright infringement, in fact the users account has been terminated because of multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Idol and I are mocking the ham-handed typo that should be, "Big Bang Theory" when he/she made the title, "Big Band Theory". Some people couldn't successfully shoot themselves in the face with a double-barreled shotgun. Speedo appears to be one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Idol and I are mocking the ham-handed typo that should be, "Big Bang Theory" when he/she made the title, "Big Band Theory". Some people couldn't successfully shoot themselves in the face with a double-barreled shotgun. Speedo appears to be one of them.
    That's not how natural selection based on stupidity works.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Have anyone watched the unaired pilot where Sheldon isn't such a robot as he is? I think the show wouldn't be this great

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    naaa I like this show, is actually one of my favs among all the Tv I watch (download) currently.
    if you want to watch bad Tv watch Mexican Tv, like nails to your brain
    total garbage; then may be that is why most of the time I don't get how a lot of you
    keep complaining how bad Tv shows are.