View Poll Results: Are you interested in torrent sites that deal with magic?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 33.33%
  • No

20 66.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you interested in torrent sites that deal with magic?

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Nope, not in the slightest, well, not since I was a fair bit younger anyway... just grew out of it I suppose
    Suggest Ultimate Frisbee then as an alternative since we could really use another member.
    I'm willing to give it a shot...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Not interested in magic sites, but I like to see magic and realized long time back that the simplest of tricks which are simple to perform using everyday stuff baffle and excite the everyday folks the most (Parties, family, friends, gathering, dinner etc ... )

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    hello dear fst members, the magic torrent world is a pretty closed up world. all quality trackers are closed for none members (magicwarrior, magictorrent, AOM).
    Just curious why magic trackers are so closed off to new members. Even when invites are virtually impossible to get it still won't completely stop the collectors from joining. I've seen a few odd AOM trades and some members have probably been invited just because they know the right people or bullshitted really well in their application email. Obviously the intent was to make the tracker for true magic enthusiasts only and I'm sure a lot of the members are, it's just that by making the so trackers so impossible to get into a lot of the time the people you are attracting aren't trying to get into the tracker for magic.
    Last edited by gamesover; 02-05-2011 at 09:26 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I like to cook, so I think it would be very handy to have one of those magic hats that gives you free bunnies. I get arrested sometimes, so it would also be beneficial to be able to disappear and escape from handcuffs.

Guess I'm just interested for the practical uses...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Absolutely not. And hell, even if I was, this latest display here would probably turn me off ever joining a magic tracker since they seem to be full of drama llamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Absolutely not. And hell, even if I was, this latest display here would probably turn me off ever joining a magic tracker since they seem to be full of drama llamas.
    Yea, and we all well know the rest of the BT world is drama free

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by yabdabdo View Post
    polarbear is teh funny
    True dat, he's the result of a rabbit gone wrong
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    This shit makes the rest of BT look like a rose garden, which is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    This shit makes the rest of BT look like a rose garden, which is hilarious.
    beauty of a rose garden is that, its full of thorns. So ...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    interested in magik rather than magic me
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast