Thread: Bitmetv

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Guys i need Bitmetv searching for 1 from 3 months i have good proofs if someone can help me with one invite and thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by smsm2008 View Post
    Guys i need Bitmetv searching for 1 from 3 months i have good proofs if someone can help me with one invite and thanks
    Pertinent questions :

Why exactly do you "need" BMTV ?

Is three months suppose to be an impressive demonstration of dedication or are you dying and find that time is now of the absolute essence so that you can fit in watching all episodes of Gossip Girl before the end comes?

You have posted here , other than this , essentially nothing but spam ( and that all done on a single day assumingly at a single go ) and you still seriously expect anyone to go against the explicitly stated rules of BMTV and risk losing their own account for you?

( Strongly) Suggest unless you are of the .00001% of people who actually "need" BMTV for shows not available elsewhere that you maybe consider requesting something with actual chance of success like TVT.com.

Forgot one question and I'm being dead serious . What is it with the recent trend towards not capitalizing "I" ?
    I mean if people here actually wish to appear illiterate , after reading most posts, under those terms the lack of capitalization is basically being redundant.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Bump
    And here I was thinking this was not the trade section.

For some people old habits die hard.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Bump
    I appreciate you taking my suggestion , given in good faith , seriously .
    I'm sure with that sort of unreasonable, brain-dead attitude you would fit right in on a lot of sites .
    Suggest you request a Skittles or HDbits invite from some of your brothers in arms next .
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I dont think in bitmetv there is having some special or unic releses which are not available in any other private torrent sites. If you have TL then you can get all kind of TV episodes which are relese by scene group.
    For non scene releses like WEB DL you can get them from some other private torrent site, which have scene relese and with non scene releses. You can get WEB DL TV episodes from BTN, BTN is a ratio free site and you can get all TV programs from it, scene and WEB DL.

The torrent site which I mention above are easy for getting the invite and no headache for ratio.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    FL.ro has WEB DLs as well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ^^^ Thanks anon, I dont know that.