Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: portlandia is quite good lyke

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    been looking at new tellybox programs to get involved with lyke and watched the first two episodes of portlandia, it's not orsum but its good enough lyke. think it started out as an interwebs thing then got made into a tellybox. it's not lol or anything, well maybe one bit out of each episode is, anywai, it's sort of good and stuff. think there's only three episodes out so far

its a merkin comedy and the basic plot of it is that Portland is a good 21 years behind the rest of the world as this video illustrates lyke

ewe should probably steal the first episode, or not, i don't really give a fuck as im eating weetabix minis fruit & nit crisp right now. true story.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    also, whats the best softwares to make the portlandia xvids wot i steal play on my iphone 3gs? something that just converts them properly the first thyme and not make itunes want to do it a second. im new to this whole iphone bullshit, in fact its the first evar apple product wot i've had

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    VLC media player, will play them without any conversion. VLC streamer will stream videos from your computer. Video Stream will play videos from your computer, you can also convert and download any video on your computer to the iphone from within the app, but it's not free unless your iphone is jailbroken and you steal it.

I've just started using one called streamtome, it lets you stream anything from your itunes library from your computer to iphone and any other folders with videos and audio that you want. It's works over wifi and 3g.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Alternatively, get a phone on windaes mobile and just play it

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Think that might cost more than installing an app that's free.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    been looking at new tellybox programs to get involved with lyke and watched the first two episodes of portlandia, it's not orsum but its good enough lyke. think it started out as an interwebs thing then got made into a tellybox. it's not lol or anything, well maybe one bit out of each episode is, anywai, it's sort of good and stuff. think there's only three episodes out so far

its a merkin comedy and the basic plot of it is that Portland is a good 21 years behind the rest of the world as this video illustrates lyke

ewe should probably steal the first episode, or not, i don't really give a fuck as im eating weetabix minis fruit & nit crisp right now. true story.
    iPhone

I told you, you massive faglord, Blue Mountain State is all you'll evar need to watch, evar.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    also, whats the best softwares to make the portlandia xvids wot i steal play on my iphone 3gs? something that just converts them properly the first thyme and not make itunes want to do it a second. im new to this whole iphone bullshit, in fact its the first evar apple product wot i've had
    Stream over wifi apps:

Unfortunately VLC Player was removed from the appstore, so if you haven't already got it, you can't get it.

AirVideo(£), VLC Streamer (Free) or ZumoCast (Free).

As for playing it on there as an xvid, CineXPlayer (£), or the removed VLC player app.

For converting it fast and free, i'd go for http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
    Last edited by Something Else; 02-06-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Unfortunately VLC Player was removed from the appstore, so if you haven't already got it, you can't get it.
    I forgot about that. It's still available on installous.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    i understand, thnx dawgs. dunno if streamings an option though, got a 500MB monthly limit lyke

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

iPhone

I told you, you massive faglord, Blue Mountain State is all you'll evar need to watch, evar.

i looked at some .jpgs of that and made an opinion based on google image results, it looked to be all about american high school kids in their 30's again, sounds to me like a serbian jew double bluff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast