Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it just me or have movie trailers gotten a whole lot worse lately?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    On second thought, I think it may be more merciful if you just throw him off the roof.
    The movie didn't do "well" in the box office, probably since they failed to reach their target demographic of 3 1/2 year olds with Down's.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Well maybe so, but... I think "Zoozie" is hot! Give her another 15 years or so and she'd probably be staring in episode 174 of Game of Thrones season 21 playing Tyrion & Lady Sansa's love child.

(Hey, I'd watch it.)

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

The movie didn't do "well" in the box office, probably since they failed to reach their target demographic of 3 1/2 year olds with Down's.
    That's OK as Michael Bay already has that market covered.

Also your kids are like 3 and a 1/2 now?

Geez how time flys. Before you know it your daughter will be lying to you about going to the library while in fact she's really going to be boinking some Latino gang member in the backseat of a Dodge minivan.

The really tough thing to handle though is when you find out it was actually 2 Latino gang members.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-01-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

That's OK as Michael Bay already has that market covered.

Also your kids are like 3 and a 1/2 now?

Geez how time flys. Before you know it your daughter will be lying to you about going to the library while in fact she's really going to be boinking some Latino gang member in the backseat of a Dodge minivan.

The really tough thing to handle though is when you find out it was actually 2 Latino gang members.
    I know and trust my daughter well enough now that I strongly believe she will be running any gang she is affiliated with.

--------
    BTW, Ziggy has tried to do so twice now, but luckily she kicked his ass both times.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-01-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123