Thread: How Do You Show The Badge In True Crime

Poster
    I can;t find th button on the ps2 conrtroller that would bring up the badge, just pulls out the gun and the bastards start shooting? anbody know how to bring out the badge???

2. Games   -   #2
    :rtfm:

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    agreed if you have the game then read the manual

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    OK,i would not waste my time by posting if i had the manual!!!! why do some douchebags insist on posting wise ass answers! if you don't want to answer, just don't fucking post!NOW WHO KNOWS HOW TO PULL OUT THE BADGE??

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keer@8 November 2003 - 19:43
    OK,i would not waste my time by posting if i had the manual!!!! why do some douchebags insist on posting wise ass answers! if you don't want to answer, just don't fucking post!NOW WHO KNOWS HOW TO PULL OUT THE BADGE??
    Why post 2 topics on the subject???

Use google.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Keer@8 November 2003 - 13:43
    If you're asking for a flame war, I'd be glad to start one. But in the meantime, here are some things you should look over from what you said.

1. You never said anywhere that you don't have the manual, so I assumed that you have the manual. If you had stated that you did have the manual and nothing in there said anything about the badge, I would have given a better answer.

2. the posts weren't 'wisevass answers', as you'd call it. They were the best answers you could get from each person who would know what to do. It's not our fault that you don't like the answers.

3. Why didn't you try searching Google first, like what N£MO said? It would've given better answers then what we gave you.

Oh, and if the emoticon I posted was sort of offending you, I'm sorry about that. It wasn't meant to hurt you since I was trying to say that in a good way.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    do you know how to bring up the badge or not? and if yes which button is it fpr ps2

8. Games   -   #8
    tell me please why should ne of use help you you are such a dik BTW GOOGLE did ya read that do you know what it means probly not go to cheatcc.com then ps2 then codes\cheats select games true crimes (there probly wont be anycodes posted yet ) now click the staradigy guide ok game controls a there NOOB