Thread: Resuming Torrent On Shareaza

Poster
    is it possible for me to resume a partially downloaded torrent (using shadows bittorrent) with shareaza. also does it use sources from other clients\things (like emule, etc.)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Try copying the download in the Shareaza download folder. Open Shareaza and if the file the download is visible, rightclick and choose more sources or click the torrent you stored on your harddrive.

your 2nd question don't know for sure but yes. I remember downloading Halo with Shareaza as the bittorent client and there were also e-mule and G1 an G2 amongst the uloaders. So just give it a try and plz report if it worked so others can benefit as well.

edit:typing
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    No, doesnt work. partial downloads go into the 'incomplete' folder. But they are given a different name and are of a different type.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by nostalgia@9 November 2003 - 07:58
    Try copying the download in the Shareaza download folder. Open Shareaza and if the file the download is visible, rightclick and choose more sources or click the torrent you stored on your harddrive.

your 2nd question don't know for sure but yes. I remember downloading Halo with Shareaza as the bittorent client and there were also e-mule and G1 an G2 amongst the uloaders. So just give it a try and plz report if it worked so others can benefit as well.

edit:typing
    it doesnt recognise the download even though the very same file was found on a search.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    That's a shame but it was worth trying. Thnx for letting us know.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --