Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Mad Italians

Originally posted by titey+9 November 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey &#064; 9 November 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@8 November 2003 - 18:57
    BTW, titey whitey, I am a blonde.
    I don&#39;t recall asking you hobby wobby. [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn&#39;t know the difference anyway&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #52

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Aberrant
    Nevermind.... guess I was just being stereotypical.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    I went on several italian sites to find this guy to ask what he wanted,trying to be helpful,3 italian sites I went on all I got was abuse,telling me to FO & my wife&#39;s family originate from italy,although the remaining family members are english they have italian heritage.the mussolini & pizza remark was a jovial remark as the guys on italianindie & disco sites insulted me & racism cut&#39;s both way&#39;s because I am white & english with(scottish & irish ancestors) does that mean I have to put up with racist remarks & abuse,as they understood I was english cos I told them & only wanted there help.I guess the best thing is to keep myself to myself & do not offer help in case I get abused again.sorry guy&#39;s & gals but I am tired of this, we cannot say anything about any other non english without being called a racist.by the way I am disabled so do not say anything about stereotypes as I have had this form of racism all my life.apologies for any offence to any person thankyou

5. Lounge   -   #55
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@8 November 2003 - 23:40
    most peoples on this forum don&#39;t realize what a freak nugget noname is.

you sure about that?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    I just got an apology from the guy on slsk appears he thought I had banned him,guess he has not been on slsk a long time & does not understand that slsk sometimes shuts down due to server.apology accepted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456