Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XS -Great Tracker

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=TONiC;3557752]Looks like we found our sysop:

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened
    Says who, U do NOT detrmine that, unless u are so arrogant to have the LAST Word in?.only Moderators, have that power, and the last time I check, U are not onE.!
    Bro, I only insinuated that TS = shite. I never went beyond "'Nuff said". You're angry reply however, tells me that you atleast understand the correlation between TS and Shit, and that you are angry at how I dismiss it because of the use of TS.QUOTE]

This reply is not an angry reply. I was talking abut a general fact.
    Btw, who is moderators in a new tracker?
    I'll not comment anything more than that..

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy
    As I didn't see this tracker at all, so I'm not going to comment specially, on this tracker
    ^^
    look at this comment. He might have missed this one.
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I'm good for you.
    This reply is not an angry reply
    Fair enough, but it was a defensive reply, using the ol' "Who the heck are you...?" technique.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    This reply is not an angry reply
    Fair enough, but it was a defensive reply, using the ol' "Who the heck are you...?" technique.
    not really.
    As you can see in my post, I quoted one part of my previous post, which tells you all.
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I'm good for you.
    Dude I meant Enlightened replied in a defensive tone... I think you think that I called your post angry, in which case I didn't.

In any event I think he's realised this was a bad place to promote the tracker, irrespective of whether he has connections or not:

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened edit
    I was just trying to share a Tracker, that some one else, is NOT aware of, and If U have NOTHING Nice to say, U DO NOT have to comment or STFU
    See how that gives off a defensive tone, with hints of anger? Enlightened, if you don't like my opinion, you shouldn't have posted in the forum (Id suggest you look up the definition and its origins).
    Last edited by TONiC; 02-10-2011 at 12:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Dude I meant Enlightened replied in a defensive tone... I think you think that I called your post angry, in which case I didn't.

In any event I think he's realised this was a bad place to promote the tracker, irrespective of whether he has connections or not:

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened edit
    I was just trying to share a Tracker, that some one else, is NOT aware of, and If U have NOTHING Nice to say, U DO NOT have to comment or STFU
    See how that gives off a defensive tone, with hints of anger? Enlightened, if you don't like my opinion, you shouldn't have posted in the forum (Id suggest you look up the definition and its origins).

Last edited by bijoy; 02-10-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post

Whatever..........
    Last edited by Enlightened; 02-13-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12