Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulsedmedia Dedicated 100 mbit unmetered

Poster
    Certainly reccomend these guys, excellent service and speeds.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    I ordered on of the dedicated servers says 4 day lead time so after 4 days no server sent a ticket in and was told would be ready for me in 2 days when no servers ready for me after the extra 2 days I complained asking for my money back that was 2 days ago and have not been informed of what action is going to take place other than going to get an update from their provider.
    Now to me this is unacceptable for any business I have delt with companies who have billed for time wasted for non supply of goods yet pulsedmedia cannot even return my money after the amount of time this has gone on looks like I will be posting this story on many a site both torrenting and non torrenting.
    I guess my next course of action is submit a paypal despute over the funds.
    Any one else experienced anything simular with pulsed meia?
    Last edited by Duckater; 03-04-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    I ordered on of the dedicated servers says 4 day lead time so after 4 days no server sent a ticket in and was told would be ready for me in 2 days when no servers ready for me after the extra 2 days I complained asking for my money back that was 2 days ago and have not been informed of what action is going to take place other than going to get an update from their provider.
    Now to me this is unacceptable for any business I have delt with companies who have billed for time wasted for non supply of goods yet pulsedmedia cannot even return my money after the amount of time this has gone on looks like I will be posting this story on many a site both torrenting and non torrenting.
    I guess my next course of action is submit a paypal despute over the funds.
    Any one else experienced anything simular with pulsed meia?
    According to the company's customer service policy, no refunds will be given. Good luck with the dispute.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    There is a little difference between a billion dollar concrete company who doesn't deliver on time, and a tiny dedicated reseller company. I agree it is annoying when things aren't delivered, but when the servers are provided by OVH it really is outside of the control of anyone reselling them.

You will get a refund for sure though but remember the small company thing, won't happen in 15 minutes

@The policy for not giving refunds is only when user fault is involved.

At least you will get a refund, some other places clearly say no refunds >_<

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    There is a little difference between a billion dollar concrete company who doesn't deliver on time, and a tiny dedicated reseller company. I agree it is annoying when things aren't delivered, but when the servers are provided by OVH it really is outside of the control of anyone reselling them.

You will get a refund for sure though but remember the small company thing, won't happen in 15 minutes

@The policy for not giving refunds is only when user fault is involved.

At least you will get a refund, some other places clearly say no refunds >_<
    Thank you for your reply
    Being honest the main thing that dissopointed me was not that it was not ready origionally but when told 2 extra days and I would have it and it still not ready.
    I do wish you all the best for the future with this business
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    Yea I admit it was a stuffup, but as I said small companies -> lead to more of these type mistakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12