Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Recommendations for a General/0day Tracker

AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    IPT is a pretty decent tracker in terms of content, speed and relative availability of invites. Its easy to seed back at with a ton of freeleech torrents.Besides, it also has a Pron section (if you care).
    //0.02$
    <3

I LOVE Canada

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Up!

Would love more discussion on this. IPT sounds like a good fit so far!
    Nothing Here!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    I am looking for a general/scene tracker to add to my small collection that just includes Demonoid and SeX, neither of which I am very impressed with.
    Quote Originally Posted by fino963 View Post
    I have heard the best general/0day that is in reach for a regular user is SCC. Is this safe to say?

But do you (or anyone else) recommend IPT or TL one over the other? And I'm interested in how RevTT compares to these too.
    You say that your aren't impressed by Demonoid but you don't give any reasoning behind that fact. Maybe if you did it would be helpful since clearly in terms of pure content Demonoid outstrips them all .

If on the other hand you are concerned only about a site being "fast" and having scene material then either SCC or GFT I guess although I'm no expert on either as I let my membership to GFT go dormant shortly after joining and I never log into SCC except as a last albeit fruitless resort if I can't find something anyplace else .

Personally I think in terms of general content you don't "need" anything beyond Demonoid ,TL and IPT ( apparently not alone in that thinking since invites to more "exclusive" sites that I've ever given out beyond a initial brief "look I'm here I didn't lie to you" outburst have been rarely used) as you are then already awash in more content then you will ever likely use in several lifetimes .

Btw although I appreciate being able to download someone fast as much as the next guy or girl , I don't see the general over-concern about it as ( apparently) most people here claim to have their computers running(seeding) "24/7" anyway.
    Step away for a few hours and miracle of miracles no matter how slow the site when you come back the download is usually there anyway.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-17-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Demonoid is an amazing resource. It deserves far more respect than it gets from the general, "exclusivity means 'better' " members of the community. Ironically, if demonoid played hard-to-get with potential members, it would get its due prestige. Luckily, the site owners understand what is truly valuable- a site with MASSIVE resources that does not place fund-raising, nor pretensions above the sharing of files.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Demonoid is the best tracker in terms of content . But the speeds aren't that good compared with private trackers and you have to be careful with what you download (danger of viruses). Anyone can upload anything so there is very little moderation there .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ipt>>>>>>>>>TL

great community unlike the rude TL.....great downloads one of the best private trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlinerz View Post
    ipt>>>>>>>>>TL

great community unlike the rude TL.....
    Doesn't matter much if you're there just for the files.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    TV, TB, SCC, TL, all good choices...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Has anyone mentioned Rutracker yet?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Joined IPT the other day and have to say I like it a lot after getting a couple torrents. Extremely easy to seed and very good content. TL and SCC are next on my list. Thanks for the input!
    Nothing Here!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast