Thread: BitMe

waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey, so this is my first request here. I would like an invite to BitMe. The reason I wanted the invite is that I am a student in high school and at the same time am studying for various competitive examinations. So, I really need a lot of books. The thing is many times, I need to look up a chapter in a particular book, and some other chapter in another. In such a scenario, buying a book for just one chapter isn't economical. I was a member on BitSpyder and MyAnonamouse but since they didn't have the stuff I was looking for, my accounts died due to inactivity. I would have gone to the library, but at my place, there isn't even a half a decent library. So, I would love an invite to BitMe. I have a good connection, so there would be no problems seeding.

Regards,
    man_utd

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I rarely see this number of lines in a BitMe request, any particular books you're looking for? so I can make sure bitme has them for you, you know, so you don't have to let your account there die of inactivity too.

I LOVE Canada

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hey, AdrianPhoto, thank you for replying

I've tried hard, but haven't been able to find the 1964 edition of Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday (published by Wiley), also some other books would be a current edition of Algebra by Hall & Knight (all I've found is the original/first reprint) and books on physical chemistry. Apart from that, I needed material for C++ and SQL.

Regards,
    man_utd
    Last edited by man_utd; 02-13-2011 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Grammatical Error

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Bitme is not THE place for e-books. For that, there are places like library.nu and Warez-BB (By the way, the e-book you are looking for is in library.nu).

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I had a look at library.nu, seems like a good place, been at warez-bb.org for a long time. I still feel, bitme, will help me with a lot of my coursework.

Regards,
    man_utd