Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't know how to get an attractive woman (or any living thing)

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    You are not supposed to help me in any way. It's just that I am stating the fact: I want a pretty woman, but don't know how to get one.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    For the record, most "pretty" women (by my standards) are as shallow as your mom's vagina, Oleg. But then again, that's precisely what makes them all so easy.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Darth Rings, I asked you this before and I will ask you this again, are you still a teenager? Your behavior is different from the behavior of every single person that ever talked to me on this board. Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me, but he still sounds like a fully mature person. You, on the other hand... you seem a little off...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Darth Rings, I asked you this before and I will ask you this again, are you still a teenager? Your behavior is different from the behavior of every single person that ever talked to me on this board. Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me, but he still sounds like a fully mature person. You, on the other hand... you seem a little off...
    It is very good to see that you do not consider my silly posts as teenager post.
    Teh n00b.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me,
    I agree 100% with the maturity thing, albeit my wife seems to think otherwise

Seriously: It's not a matter of being mean. I try to protect you and make you realise what people here think of you when posting your 'strange' statements and/or questions.
    If all you wrote here is indeed true and you are not trolling I fear you have some kind of psycholgical issue a some other FST'ers stated before.

But I have to admit I've been in a trolling mood myself too for some time now.
    Last edited by Disme; 02-14-2011 at 07:14 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I got compared to Disme. Good enough for me.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I got compared to Disme. Good enough for me.
    Thanks for the kind words ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. Lounge   -   #48
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Always the same... no kind words for MBM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Always the same... no kind words for MBM.
    don't worry, It will come.
    Teh n00b.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Horses for courses.

Disease related humour was a staple in this lounge long before MBM's son was born. Should we all just grind to a halt cos some bloke on the internets is effected by Down's? I've discussed this with MBM and it turns out that the guy actually has a sense of humour. His wife too. Who'd a thunk it?

Someone very close to me is an Aspie and guess what? She is not effected in any way by this spastic. She is completely and happily oblivious to him.

It's so-called able bodied people who get their knickers in a twist who have the problem here. Without the righteous, there'd be no trolls cos nobody would give a fuck.
    Please. Just because you can make fun of something doesn't mean you should. To find humor in any and everything, and to go as far as pursuing said "humor" not only demeans and demoralizes life itself, but humor and comedy alike. I've spoken to MBM multiple times, as well, and I'm glad he sees the positive in it, but that does not mean that it's a laughing matter, even if the people subject to it attempt to be humorous about it as a defense mechanism. How about the next time something terrible (deserving of consolation, or otherwise) happens to you, I (or someone else) belittles your emotions which are very much real by trying to substitute them with humor?

To stick humor up on a podium above respect and empathy means little more than desensitizing humor, amongst the other sentiments you avoid in the process. For such a person who surely understands that humor and laughter are part of the humanistic experience, you sure do ignore that it is still a subset of said experience.

As for the last two parts of your post, I cannot but agree more (I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time). However, at the very least, a sense of respect is due in situations like these. You cannot ignore that fact and be complacent with humor where it isn't meant to be found.
    Frankly speaking I think chavis has baggage from his past that centers around this topic that still beleaguers him to date.Take a look at the character of sue from glee and why she is what she is,that's the catopric image of the grim childhood that chavis called life.He's not a troll,he's just sad.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast