Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I don't know how to get an attractive woman (or any living thing)

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, I am asking a serious question here; Darth Rings, please answer it.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If trolling = serious, than yes your question = serious ... that's where it all goes wrong for you, since all you do is trolling!
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. Lounge   -   #73
    You can have sex with my wife if you can make it to Pittsburgh PA

4. Lounge   -   #74
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    The thing is that on one hand I want a sexual relationship, but on the other hand, I am afraid that a person will treat me badly if I end up in a relationship with that person. It's just so confusing... Also, on one hand, I want sex, but on the other hand, I want a romantic relationship.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Poster
    Have you thought about becoming a woman? That would solve all your problems and you're already half way there, judging by that last post.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm assuming you're talking about the half with all the sexual needs, callum?
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    You are not supposed to help me in any way. It's just that I am stating the fact: I want a pretty woman, but don't know how to get one.
    Pretty is subjective to the observer. One man's pretty is another's man turn off (and vice versa for teh giriles like)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #78
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    (I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time).
    And how is their behavior different from my behavior?
    Will you answer this question or not?

9. Lounge   -   #79
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've seen a lot of nature films, Oleg. Since we are essentially animals, I believe it is a fair assumption that what works in the animal kingdom will work for you. Here are a couple of things I have noticed that I think you should experiment with:

1. Have bright, eye-catching plumage. Dress in REALLY bright outfits so you stand out.

2. Dance. All the dominant animals have cool moves- dance around in front of her and as many females as you can.

3. Show several potential mates your genitals. This will excite the female, and make you irresistible to her.

4. Find areas where lots of females gather. Places like malls, schools, and churches will take place of the watering holes of the Serengeti.

So, to summarize: Wear really bright clothes, hang out in malls and schools while dancing and showing off your genitals. I give you millions of years of successful mating techniques in an easy-to-remember format, but do not spread it around- the more people who know this, the fewer females there will be to go around...

Happy hunting, Oleg!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Maybe you could also look for one of these OlegL:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...32#post3576032
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast