Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fasttrack, Bittorrent, Edonkey2000

Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Shareaza added the eDonkey2000 and Bittorrent networks to the new beta. Is this program any good? Could I get rid of Azureus and eMule? I'm sick of having all these clients. There has to be a solution.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yes. and y r u using azerus? use shadows. i have shareaza, and i still use shadows, cuz it's so much better. and it gives u advanced features and stuff. shareaza doesn't give u jack

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    So Shareaza is no good? What makes Shadow's better than Azureus?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2
    shadows is the best BT client, it cuts off bad clients (BT ++) and has the most options of any BT client, + color coded to help n00b's configure

cue reality saying Shareaza is the best and will take over all BT clients and how Shareaza is the future of bittorrent

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 November 2003 - 16:57
    cue reality saying Shareaza is the best and will take over all BT clients and how Shareaza is the future of bittorrent
    Ok...

I use both, though I get better speeds with Shareaza most likely since it has less issues with my router. Shadows is great though I don't care much about all the extra info.

I'm not sure if Shareaza is the future of BT, it just looks like a better improved GUI of KaZaa, so if FT takes shit I think the commoners will flock to it, which may bring more people to use the SZ BT client...

Now cue junkyard for the trakerless speach...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    So Shareaza is the best BT replacement? Does it connect to FastTrack as well? I like BT, but I can't share all my other files with it.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Shareaza can connect to the giFT project through Gnut plugin though I'ld say just use FT for that...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Supernatural@9 November 2003 - 02:19
    So Shareaza is the best BT replacement? Does it connect to FastTrack as well? I like BT, but I can't share all my other files with it.
    no not the best it is just a another client and you don't share more with any BT client cause the way BT works, you share the file your receiving, BT works on a tit for tat system

and it does not connect to fasttrack network, I was under the impression it did at first, but it doesn't

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I know how BitTorrent works. It's not that I want to share my files on the BT network, I just want to have all networks in one 1 program... instead of 4. ^_^

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 November 2003 - 17:27
    and it does not connect to fasttrack network, I was under the impression it did at first, but it doesn't

I just want to have all networks in one 1 program... instead of 4
    Thats Shareaza...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast