Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: top torrent trackers for polygot language students??

Poster
    A couple of my friends and myself, between all of us, we speak a lot of languages and we always love to join to be a part of foreign languages trackers to listen to their music. I've listed a number of languages that we are interested in and I was wondering if you all could list the best tracker in your native language that would be of use to language students who wish to listen to music and watch movies in your particular language? Excluding english, of course, since we all speak that language perfectly. I will list a couple that I am pretty sure about already but do please correct me if I'm wrong.

*Note: Please ONLY LIST ONE specific tracker not two or a huge list! Thanks!

Spanish - hermeticos
    Chinese - ?
    Korean - ? for movies -> asiandvdclub.org (they have country specific torrent trackers that are all in Korean also such as M동. I have yet to gain an invite to one.)
    Japanese - for music -> jpopsuki for movies -> asiandvdclub.org
    Mongolian - ?
    Thai - torrentzaa
    French - Playthenet
    German - TS-tracker.org
    Vietnamese - bitvn.org
    Arabic - arabfilms.org
    Dutch - Dutchthis
    Danish - nxtgn.org
    Swedish - tti.nu
    Hungarian - Bithumen
    Bulgarian - Zamunda
    Norwegian - Norbits
    Romanian - czteam
    Filipino (Tagalog) - pinoytorrents
    Greek - teamofgreeks
    Hebrew - Downrev (maybe 'hebits' ...)
    Italian - bitvault
    Hindi - desitorrents
    Bengali - desitorrents
    Lithuanian - linkojmania
    Latvian - fano.lv
    Irish - irishtorrents
    Portuguese - evopt.org or manicomio-share
    Russian - rutracker.org
    Ukrainian - hdclub
    Finnish - finbytes
    Indonesian/Malay - Jiwang
    Persian Farsi - iraniantorrents
    Polish - polishtracker.org

There are other languages that we would like to find the best torrent sites that match those languages but we're not sure if torrent tracker sites exist for these languages so we'll post the other sites later. (Laotian, Cambodia, etc.) I hope to learn a lot about THE top foreign language torrent tracker sites that are posted here! Remember, only post one, that's all! Thank you! ^^

Edit: I'm also wondering what's the best Hispanic music website? Someplace where I can find rare salsa music and the like... If the particular site happens to also be the best Spanish speaking torrent tracker that I'm looking for above, then just state that. Otherwise, please feel free to list the one best Hispanic music (salsa, etc.) music tracker. ^^
    Last edited by unknown1_; 03-01-2011 at 12:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hey Great Idea man, hey you want my norbits account? I'm sure you could figure it out better than me, I have no idea what the hell those guys are talking about. The only word so far I have mastered is Takar.

Your going to have to prove to me that you are fluent in Norweigan. go

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Jeg snakker norsk men jeg ikke sa jeg kan flytende. Sure I wouldn't mind having your norbits account but is it THE best Norwegian tracker for Norwegian language music/movies?? If so, sure I'd be grateful. ^^

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    France : Allotracker and PlayTheNet

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    France : Allotracker and PlayTheNet
    *Note: Please ONLY LIST ONE specific tracker not two or a huge list! Thanks!
    but thanks though, antrax! so which one is the best out of all French trackers, allotracker or Playthenet??
    Last edited by unknown1_; 07-24-2010 at 11:13 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Allotracker has more torrents and Ethor is a canadian tracker (french language)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    If you want Arabic music, forget about trackers. There's a lot of underground stuff hosted on edu lines, though. Search for it, shouldn't be too hard to find.

EDIT: As for polish, you're right about PolishTracker.org; I have a few friends that swear by it.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 07-24-2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: lines/links typo
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    If you want Arabic music, forget about trackers. There's a lot of underground stuff hosted on edu lines, though. Search for it, shouldn't be too hard to find.
    I don't see anything about "edu lines" in my Google search. Would you please explain what this is and how one accesses it, please? It sounds very nice! ^^

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    It seems to me that you want the best tracker from every country with a great story of haw many languages you speak. gud luck wit that

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    @TraLaLa - I don't speak all of the languages listed in the list. As I stated in the initial post, between my friends and I, WE collectively speak a lot of languages. I just want this thread to be an accumulation of the absolute best trackers associated with the languages that we speak. Not all the languages of the world, only the ones I listed. ^^

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast