Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCG account deleted.

Hi!

My BCG was deleted, but i don't know why.

There's way to contact Stoi or the best is to wait for him to see this post?

Can anyone help me?

Is my favorite torrents site and now i can't get in

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IRC. There's a sticky with their server address and channel in the BT Giveaways section. Look for it.

By the way, if your account got deleted, don't expect stoi or anyone in the BCG staff to be able to do much.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    if your account got 'deleted' then better for you is to wait fo rtheir next open signup.
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well if your account got "deleted" then it means you didnt sign in for at least 60 days, or if you parked your account at least 90days.

if its the same name as here, than it is gone, if its not then PM me the name on BCG and i will have a look for you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanks for the replies, and unfortunately it was the same username as here

I thought that only sharing in the tracker was enough to avoid the deletion, but next time I'll keep better my account. If I can get one Ok, I'll will wait for the next signups or may be an invitation, I didn 't have bad ratio

Thanks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gourryx View Post
    I thought that only sharing in the tracker was enough to avoid the deletion
    If "sharing" means tracker activity, then that by itself isn't enough on any of the trackers I belong to, if you want to keep your account enabled. Logging in at least once a month should do, once you're back. Keep an eye on the open registrations.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yes, I noticed that I'm in a trip, and it was difficult to login :S

But next time i'll take care of the account more, if I can get an account again

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I find it odd that someone would neglect to login to their favourite tracker for 2 months or more.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    BlackCats is open ATM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWalks View Post
    I find it odd that someone would neglect to login to their favourite tracker for 2 months or more.

Heard of Auto Download? Some times i dnt visti Scc for weeks simply because i auto download all my stuff...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast