Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BTN vs BMTV

GString

Question Mark

I'm just wondering what you guys prefer. I've noticed BTN has grown alot in last year. there was a recent article somwhere about how its rivaled other tv sites, so I'm just wonderin what you guys prefer nowadays? Does BTN beat BMTV and in what ways? Hopefully this is in right section, and/or allowd

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    TVT.com

Sorry. Reasoning.
    Because it isn't about trying to be this or that or trying to be cool or punishing people because they aren't a certain way but because it's simply about sharing files.

I doubt with a username like Sc3ne you will agree seeing as the site isn't the fastest but to that I say
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    TvT.com

I am second

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Not much point discussing 2 second rate TV trackers. TVT.com is the best TV tracker, and it has been for a very long time.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    TVT.com

Sorry. Reasoning.
    Because it isn't about trying to be this or that or trying to be cool or punishing people because they aren't a certain way but because it's simply about sharing files.

I doubt with a username like Sc3ne you will agree seeing as the site isn't the fastest but to that I say

And one of the easiest sites to seed from what i know
    But still, i must admit sometimes BMTV can be good to find some rare shows, which can't be found on other trackers.
    Last edited by CleverMan; 02-16-2011 at 06:17 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    nothingh is exclusive so i go for BTN because is more easy to seed

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Not a member at BTN and it's been around 125 weeks since I abandoned BitmeTV for Tvt and haven't looked back since ...
    Last edited by Disme; 02-16-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    nothingh is exclusive so i go for BTN because is more easy to seed
    So is TvT.

There was a thread similar to this where the differences between both sites were discussed, some time ago. May want to search for it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For what it's worth (drama aside) I think BTN has done very well for themselves in the time they've been around... it's an aesthetically pleasing site, they added a ton of features to stock gazelle, and it's successfully taken a huge memberbase away from the established TV trackers. And ratioless is always nice.

Something about TvT has always just kinda bugged me. But I agree it's extremely easy to seed on pretty much any torrent (even old ones) so that's a big plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    For what it's worth (drama aside) I think BTN has done very well for themselves in the time they've been around... it's an aesthetically pleasing site, they added a ton of features to stock gazelle, and it's successfully taken a huge memberbase away from the established TV trackers. And ratioless is always nice.

Something about TvT has always just kinda bugged me. But I agree it's extremely easy to seed on pretty much any torrent (even old ones) so that's a big plus.
    Oddly BTN kinda bugs me exactly because of some of those "added features" which seem to be there for little other purpose than to show what the staff can come up with next .

After all "Simplicity is often the sign of truth and a criterion of beauty" or as Plato said "Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depends on simplicity".

Btw the fact that it was able to so easily take away part of other trackers userbase speaks more to th failings of those sites than to any great triumph on BTN's part.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast