Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Programs for NZB Search

fileshatra's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hi guys, i'd now if there was a program like BitChe (for Bit Torrent) but in this case for NZB. A program that search in every NZB site.

Thanks.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    newsgroupie
    As far as software applications go, there is AltBinz (payware), which ties into the backend of a half-dozen different usenet search engines.

There is also NewZFinders, which is sort of like a freeware version of Newsleecher SuperSearch, using the NZBindex.nl backend.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Thanks, but i'm not lookin for a download program who do search too, i want a programm that ONLY search. Like BitChe.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    nobody?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I don't use such programs, or even know of, as a site such as NZBIndex.nl does exactly what you are looking for.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    he is looking for a site or a program that with a single click can search through all these index sites(mysterbin\nzbindex.nl\binsearch etc)..

i know nothing of the sort.
    Last edited by Hypatia; 02-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    newsgroupie
    Unlike the case with torrent sites, every usenet search engine is accessing essentially identical content, so there's much less need for a usenet search program to search multiple sites to find a file.

Having said that, I think NewZFinders is about the closest thing to Bit Che that I've seen, and the best free pure-search application. Have you tried it?

www.newzfinders.com/

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    thanks, i'll try with NewZFinders.

This thread can to be closed for me.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fileshatra View Post
    This thread can to be closed for me.
    This isn't the invite section.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    ah ok, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast