Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Programs for NZB Search

fileshatra's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hi guys, i'd now if there was a program like BitChe (for Bit Torrent) but in this case for NZB. A program that search in every NZB site.

Thanks.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    newsgroupie
    As far as software applications go, there is AltBinz (payware), which ties into the backend of a half-dozen different usenet search engines.

There is also NewZFinders, which is sort of like a freeware version of Newsleecher SuperSearch, using the NZBindex.nl backend.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Thanks, but i'm not lookin for a download program who do search too, i want a programm that ONLY search. Like BitChe.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    nobody?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I don't use such programs, or even know of, as a site such as NZBIndex.nl does exactly what you are looking for.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    he is looking for a site or a program that with a single click can search through all these index sites(mysterbin\nzbindex.nl\binsearch etc)..

i know nothing of the sort.
    Last edited by Hypatia; 02-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    newsgroupie
    Unlike the case with torrent sites, every usenet search engine is accessing essentially identical content, so there's much less need for a usenet search program to search multiple sites to find a file.

Having said that, I think NewZFinders is about the closest thing to Bit Che that I've seen, and the best free pure-search application. Have you tried it?

www.newzfinders.com/

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    thanks, i'll try with NewZFinders.

This thread can to be closed for me.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fileshatra View Post
    This thread can to be closed for me.
    This isn't the invite section.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    ah ok, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast